Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Back!!!

Ok, so it has been weeks since I've log into this blog! Yeah, it's true of what Kak Onyee have said before, "Awal-awal saja eski tu... Lapas tu, inda lagi peduli tu... Boring dah!" Hehe. Since I'm easily bored so yeah, I kinda know what she meant about that!

I was planning to update my blog after I've returned to KK but really haven't got the time yet. (More likely, I'm too lazy to blog! Hehehe!). And now that I'm blogging implies how really bored I am at the moment! And like Hafizh had said, "Sesiapa blog tu ertinya ia no life!" Hahaha so I have no life!! (No offense to the bloggers out there! ;) ) And really, I was planning to post some of the pictures telling what I've been doing these past few weeks but I couldn't seem to find those pictures anywhere. Hmm... I'll post them next time. Like people would say, "A picture is worth a thousand words" so with the pictures, it can show what I've been doing. (Am I repeating myself?? Hehe!).

But I'll tell a brief preview of what I've been doing. These past few weeks, two people, though not so close in my life have passed away. So Al-Fatihah to Tua Dullah and Wan's grandfather. Semoga roh mereka di cucuri rahmat Allah.

Then today we're suppose to sent our assignment, well, more like essay for our IMM. But the lecturer got sick! So kena postpone... Well, I'm not that cruel to say 'Yay! Cikgu damam!' but well, 'YAY!! CIKGU DAMAM!!' You know why? 'Cause Wednesday's class was 2 lectures and 1 tutorial, which is IMM. But since IMM lecturer is not at school... Balik awal!!! Hahaha! Syoknyeeeee....!!! Oh yeah, I got test this Saturday... Haven't really study it yet but... I'll study it tomorrow... (Right, I keep saying that all the time! Hahaha! Udah datang test, pandai panic!).

Oh yeah, forgot to mention how KK went... To tell the truth, actually, for me, it was 40% fun and 60% sux! Truly, I may seems to be having some fun but I didn't. Dah tah inda sampat shopping and the people whom I went with, some of them really annoying and immature. Really makes my trip to KK not so nice. So the next school trip, I won't be joining!! Malas tah ku ingau!! Hahaha! Mental!!

Then, there's this costume party. Though, I've come up with what I wanted for my costume but I'm a bit worried about my budget. 'Cause I'm broke!! Even now, I'm broke since I'm saving to buy PSP too! Sigh... Macam2 eh...

So anyway, I'll be 'blogging' off. Will find the pictures soon and post it here! Hehehe


Labels: ,


0 message from u