
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
On A Saturday Morning~*
It's 10:23am on a Saturday Morning... So syok 'cause I have no class this morning and guess what?? I woke up late! So nyeh! to those who had to wake up early this morning! Hahaha! (Sebenarnya, ada pulang class. Ugama class... Tapi bagi aku, cukup dah ku masuk one Ugama class this semester... Atu pun secara inda sengaja ku masuk!! Hahaha! Inda sampat kan escape, so masuk saja tia Ugama class. My first and last for the semester! Hahaha!!!). This afternoon, I'm suppose to go bowling with Mona and Zaza. We invited Minah ku along but she said that she has no car 'cause her car 'rosak' from the 'accident' she had last Thursday. Kasian Minah ku... Then last night, Mona pm-ed me at MSN, asking whether we REALLY are going bowling... Zaza then said she can't make it. So in the end, no bowling this afternoon, ok?? I'm a bit lazy also to go anyway. Hahaha! Mona, we'll go badminton saja next Saturday, ok?? (Karang cakap lgi, "next week tah lgi" Haha! Inda jua menjadi!). So today, my plans are: 1. Having lunch with Ava and others. (Atu pun if jadi 'cause still waiting for her SMS). 2. Jadi a 'driver' to Muizz, hantar and ambil ia balik dari skulah. (Yatah ku na mau drive ani! Kana jadikan driver bah! Baik udah ku cakap aku mau start driving masa umurku 28 tahun! Ani masa umurku 19 tahun! Bisai dah skip one year... Haizzz...). 3. Go to Communist to buy Microsoft Visio CD! (Yeah, for the DFDs! Zaza, I'm going to do it as soon as I buy it, ok?? Send to you as soon as I finish! Hope I keep my word! Haha!). 4. Play netball. (Mesti ku semangat nie... Kelmarin 'pancit'. Haha! I really need to boost up my stamina!). 5. Dance rehearsal! (Hopefully, ada! Banyak ku miss! Satu pun balum ku datang! Hehe!). Hmm... Now that I already post what I want to do today... Should I write what my plans for tomorrow? Hahaha! Senang je~* 1. Go to MIRI 2. Go to MIRI 3. Go to MIRI 4. Go to MIRI 5. Survey for cone at Menglait. (Yeah, that stupid cone that I run-over and need to replace!). Hehehe. Yeah, I'm going to Miri. Shhh~* Last minute of plans! Hahaha! Biasalah~* Me? Orang syok sendiri~* Anti-social? Um... if syok sendiri is equals to anti-social, then I guess I am! Haha! Oops! Just receive a SMS from manager, Onyee, 'cause of my passport picture! (Kurik2 tah ku nie... Mana gambar ku ah...???). Yes, KAZU are going to make a Family Book! Can't wait for that! (Tapi aku balum bali kain untuk costume!!! Di mana bisai hantar ah?? Oh shootie!! I also haven't design my costume yet!! HELP!! T_T). Okay, I'll stop now. Sorry for the late update. I'm suppose to update two days ago but... Hehe. There's a conflict in my mind! It was like this, "Buat kah inda? Macam malas jua ku... Kan buat pulang, tapi... malas bah type-type atu. Kalau apa ku cakap dalam fikiran ku and it tarus type sendiri ke blog, kan bisai?? Hmmm... Buat tah ku... Eh, nanti saja tah... Buka jua dah blog ku nie arah page kan create new post... Tapi biar lah, esok saja tah... or nanti..." Hahaha! Pemalas punya orang!!! P/s: Asmaa, the pictures you SO wanted to see. I don't have it with me right now. Remember? We took it with Azwan's mobile phone? I forgot to ask him for the pictures! I'll ask for it this Monday! So wait for the next update, hopefully, on Monday night... or Tuesday night... or Thursday? or Friday? Ada lah tu... Just wait! ♥ 0 message from u |