
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Sedakah At Panchor!
Yesterday morning, went early to Panchor 'cause membaca doa selamat untuk Bapa Abg Kojake. And the food there was as usual, ayam masak kurma, ikan masak merah, white rice, yellow rice, dalcha, kuih2, (ada daging kah? I didn't see it anywhere... Nada kali...) and um... I forgot. Hehe. Ayam kurma was yummy as usual. But my main dish of that day was Ikan masak merah. Yummy sekali and although, the penyaram was not THAT yummy but tapau jua untuk makan snack. Hehe! After the sedakah, we went to play netball. Luckily, cukup lah orang. Ngam2 the players. Fortunate for us, dorang Amal, Tasya and Adri were there. If not, mana cukup. Have to leave out some positions. In the middle of the game, I was suppose to 'jaga' Kak Mia but then I wasn't in the mood. Hilang mood ku. Kak Mia kinda sense it since I wasn't doing too well. She was kinda mad at me but I didn't care. I was stubborn that way. Then I look at how Hafizh seems to look so tired so I began to play well. (Kasian bah Hafizh! He's my GD so what I miss and did wrong, he backs me up!). Then the next game, I changed place with Hafizh, let him rest lah. So I go against Muizz. Really test my speed lah. He's too fast for me but I have to do the best I can! Luckily, got one time, I can curi the ball from him. (Gila, laju jua dah ku tu! Hahaha! Sometimes I surprised myself!). So the game was fairly matched. My team, the Purple Team, lost some and win some. But the last game, it was so intense, (Biasalah... Last game... Especially with Abang Charlie Boy in your team, iski kan manang) we won the last game! Hahaha! Syok!! Wokey, I'll stop now. Actually needed to research for my CS assignment. Discussion karang patang after lunch!!! >_<" ♥ 0 message from u |