Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Congratz to Majah!!


Congratulation to Majah for being promoted to ACWW Area President For South East Asia and the Far East! To celebrate the moment, we celebrated at Asma Hotel, Jerudong. And some of the KAZUs were there with our matching baju kurung! We kind of 'conquered' that event since most of us won the lucky draws! Especially Kak Mia where she won the grand prize, a refrigerator! Me? I won a house phone. Hehe!

KAZU members that attend the ceremony! GO KAZU! Hehe!!

KAZU members that won the lucky draw!!

The KAZU member that stole the show! By winning the grand prize! BOOO Mamu!!! Hehe!

p/s: You might notice most of my posts are mostly some short sentences and pictures. I'm too lazy to make some words to tell what happened during those times. Let the pictures tell the whole story. Beside, I'm trying to make my posts simple. Hehe.

Labels: ,


0 message from u