
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Tagged ^^
1. What disappoints you the most? Broken promises 2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket? A country that has the biggest water slides ^^ (Now what could it be... Hmmm...) 3. What's your favorite thing to do? Sleep, talk, play games... Hmm... What else? Thing or things? Does that mean I need to mention only one?? 4. Do you think money can buy happiness? Depends... Money can be evil ^^ 5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be? I have no idea... I'm kind of greedy so I might need more than one dream to come true ^^ 6. Do you believe you can survive without money? NO! For example, right now I really need some money!! I'm broke T_T 7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Me? 8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? I should say "give to charity" but I'm greedy so I might buy something that I couldn't buy now and the rest I'll share with my family ^^ 9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Not really... I'm not that impulsive and bold. 10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you - Stratosanocaster? Syok-sendiri, smart and nice. 11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half? Trust. 12. What type of person do you hate the most? Liars, Racist and Backstabbers. 13. What is your ambition? Ambition... Hmm... To be successful? 14. If there's something in this world that needed to be change, what would you change? All those racist people! 15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My nyawa's and family ^^ 16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be? That would be to study REALLY hard for my 'O' Level. 17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? My curiousity. 18. What music have you been listening to recently? Enrique, Taylor Swift, Wonder Girls and Paula Abdul @@ 19. What is your least favourite animal? Spiders... Spiders can be counted as an animal, isn't it?? 20. What would you prefer to be - a man or a woman? Woman, obviously ^^ Tagging: Dayat, Hafizh, Khate, Salwie, Nadz, Adlina, Abg Sueb Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. (I replaced a question about 'If you can teleport once, where would you go?' to 'If there's something in this world that needed to be change, what would you change?') Labels: Fun Day, ITR, Stories n Poems ♥ 0 message from u |