
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Two more tests to go then it's EXAM time!!
Ok now... We've just finished our CS test this afternoon (CS stands for Computer System). Surprisingly, it was kind of easy. A really easy test... unfortunately, I kind of forgot some of the definitions and what I've learned and I realize after the test that I've made some careless mistakes. The test for me... if there wasn't any Z80 simulator thing-i, the test would be SUPER-EASY! But please, lets just don't be confident about it. Hopefully I pass this test. Kinda aiming for a M but I feel like 80% of me believes that I will get a P. But never mind, I know I did my best in the test and that's about it. But I'm really happy that some of the topics that I've learned did came out in the test. I was laughing quietly to myself when I first received the question paper. Not because I'm crazy but because, at first, I thought I couldn't answer the questions. The first question was about Page Fault... And I didn't study about that! Actually, I wasn't playing 'aiming' the topics but I just didn't have the time to study at all. (Biasalah... Last minute and malas). And luckily, I studied about that Round Robin and etc. Even though, I kind of expecting Round Robin to be in the technical part, instead of the theory part. So you can imagine me answering the question in flowery words~* (Membual lah tu! Haha!). So my next test is IMM (Introduction to Multimedia... That's right, isn't it? I'm not sure what it stands for, actually... Hmm...) and I think I'll be studying next week. Kind of tired now and I just want to play my games right now =P Hehe~* Ok then, going to stop. Again, happy birthday to my big brother, Abg Bahrin! Yay! Kana lanja nie 'cause I'm in the top five to greet him! Yahooo!! Dimsum? Excapade? Layanzzzz~~~* Labels: Birthdays, Fun Day, Greetings, ITR, KAZU, School ♥ 0 message from u |