
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
"Hazwan Bunuh Girlfriend"
Remember all those forward emails and videos that have been passed around weeks or months ago? Showing a gruesome video of a guy who killed his girlfriend and then wrote a song about her? He felt guilty about killing his girlfriend, who were thought to cheat on him with her ex-boyfriend? Well, it wasn't true! Here's the link where it will tell all of it: http://instantaneous.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/ But to those who have known or seen about it, you might want to skip this since you might think it's a waste of time =P Only to those who doesn't know about it, ok? This "hag" really gets on my nerves. She really doesn't have to involve all of us. She doesn't even know how it's going on. Just respect each other's religion or keep quiet! I don't care if she used to be a hot actress way back before I was born. I don't care! =P http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7434193.stm Oh yeah, just now I went to the movies with Izwan and also the other day. We've watched KungFu Panda and the Incredible Hulk. For me, I rated KungFu Panda as 7 and a half over 10 and Incredible Hulk as 7 over 10. It's quite good actually. KungFu Panda was hilarious. The Incredible Hulk's action was seriously great. I really like the action ^^ But it didn't get me as quite excited as I expected it to be. This is not for those who haven't watch the Incredible Hulk. To those who have seen it, highlight the text below ^^: The ending they show that Starks guy... Is Ironman going to merge with Hulk? Ironman versus the Incredible Hulk!! @@ That would be a nice movie. Haha! That was quite a surprise when Starks appeared in the end, meeting with the General. Lolz!! Labels: Articles, Fun Day, Movies'n'Dramas ♥ 0 message from u |