
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
My Afternoon and Night in Tutong
Just now, I'm suppose to play netball. Really "semangat" to play, even if I slept through the whole journey to Tutong. I was raring to go, because I want to keep my mind of 'you-know-what'. But, unfortunately, when we arrived at the Tutong Sport Complex, there was a tent (the tent you used for weddings) in the middle of the netball court. So the netball game was canceled (Buc-channn). And there I thought, "Balik lah nie" so I slept again. But when I woke up, it was not my house that I see. It's the back door of the "Channel 11" ("Channel 11" is the restaurant we called in Tutong town where we always eat for our snacks i.e. Murtabak). Rupa-rupanya we were going to have our snacks there and meet up with the rest of my cousins. Wow. It's been a long time since I've been there. And I've ordered the Dosai Telur with kuah kari ikan. It's sooo yummy!! Unfortunately, there wasn't any chatni. KAZU members present there were Kak Mia, Muizz, Abg Bahrin, Kak Siti, Ejoh, Hafizh, Udin, Abg Pino, Azemah, Aisyah and me. We had a nice chat, actually more on gossips. Hehe. It was quite fun and thanks to Abg Pino for lanja us all. So hopefully, next Friday, we are able to play netball since this week, there hadn't been any games. I'm so looking forward to it already T_T Then after leaving the "Channel 11", we head off to Nenek's house. Met up with the parents there. Watch the Jangan lupa lyriks and Janji Diana over there. Papa, Mama, Muizz and Abg Bahrin went home early so it just left me and Kak Mia 'cause Kak Mia was waiting for Nenek Laki to take his sugar blood test. He got 15.6 on his test. Kak Mia said that it was okay. Hehe. Kak Mia is Nenek's personal nurse =P Overall, it was an okay night for me. Even though, we got home late and I nearly got angry at Kak Mia. I was waiting outside and she was still inside. I don't like being kept waiting =P As usual, keep teasing my aunt, especially Buatong. She's so fun to tease at. How could she slip-up, saying bigi, instead of biji? And also bagi for pagi. Haha!! Really funny!! Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Yahya Family ♥ 0 message from u |