
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ![]() Today, we are celebrating 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha', where we 'korban daging2'. Last night, I was suppose to sleep-over at Panchor Papan, Tutong. But since dorg Minah and Azwan came over to my place and group-study about our M&M assignment so I couldnt. But nvm, coz Kak Mia and Abg Bahrin also sleep-over at home, which leave Mama, Papa and Muizz to go to Tutong. So now, I'm currently at Panchor Papan (Yes, I'm blogging at Tutong, in fact, I'm in Kak Siti's room... Panas laaa pasal ku na buka aircon... Malas ku... Biar ku bersauna! Hahaha!). And tonight I will sleep-over here and mudahantah ada katil untuk ku tdo karang malam! (Shoottt!! I just remember!!! I forgot my bantal Heart!!! T_T Macam mana ku tdo nieeee). Nway, this morning, aku kena banguni oleh Abg Bahrin around 7+am... Still sleepy laaa... Guess padan muka lah coz I slept around 2+am since I was busy watching Youtube and waiting for my online game to finish download. Then we arrive at Tutong around 8+am. It was only me and Kak Mia only 'cause Abg Bahrin went to the masjid. When I went upstairs to put my overnight bag and laptop, I was greeted with the sight of Muizz, Hafizh and Udin, already wearing their 'Cara Melayu' and guess what they doing? Main Wii, na ku hairan... Apa tu... "WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED??" Hahaha! After baca Doa Sel Well, not really happening this morning, just the usual 'makan So now, waiting for 4pm to come since Monai are celebrating her birthday with high-tea... Awu, makan2 saja... Susah! Hahaha!!! p/s: will post the pictures later... :P Labels: Fun Day, Greetings, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |