Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Selamat Kembali Ke Tanah Air

Yesterday, my relatives; Acit's Family, Uda's Family and Pakcik Ibrahim's Family, have just returned from their journey in Mecca, where they performed Haj. Syukuralhamdulilah that they have returned safely back in Brunei, although, Kak Twinkle seems sick from her journey. Hehe. Kak Mia says that it may becoz of how the atmosphere there was very different from what Kak Twinkle has always encountered. So I guess she really can't adapt to it. Hehe.


Nway, before they returned to Brunei, which their flight was around 3pm, Kak Mia, Muizz and me went to go to Penanjong at around 11+am. We stop by 'Mess' to pick up Kak Wati and Kak Edah, (Oh yeah, did I mention that we bring Kak Twinkle's BMW X5? I guess coz Kak Twinkle will need it after her rest from her Haj). But when we arrived at Panchor Papan, the others were still at the airport, waiting for dorg Acit and the others to arrive. So we went and lepak at Panchor. And as usual, main Wii. (I guess we will soon returning Abg Charlie Boy's Wii too back to him. Haha!). At first, we played this 'Playground' where Nikmah choose the race thing. Wow. Handal jua ku ah. I won first place 2 times in a row!! Haha! Then we change to play Wii Sport. Gila... Hancur my playing dah. Na lagi expert. I came in last!! Haha! Handal lgi c Nikmah dri aku. Hahahaa!!

Then after playing Wii, we went to Penanjong, waiting for dorg Acit. As usual, we went straight to the kitchen and taste the yummy foods! Haha. Awu, semua lapar. Na tahan menunggu. But actually, the wait was worth it too. Because, soon after they arrived, Acit invite us to go makan. Waaa... What a spread! There's also my favourite!! Macaroni Salad!! If ada Soupas, lgi nyaman!! Dapppp...!!! Hehe! Kak Mia pun kinda thought of it too. "Kalau ada soupas lagi nyaman!"

Soon after we were full from eating, we went to Bu Imah's place. (Eh, kami bukan 'nyamuk', k? We spent a long time at Acit and after makan, stay awhile pun jua. So not really 'nyamuk'!! :P). Over there, I went with Kak Onyee and Nikmah. By the time we arrived there, c Nikmah mengusut, crying wanting to go home. So few minutes later, rupanya Kak Onyee already went home with Nikmah. But never mind. Hehe. Then it was me, Abg Bahrin and Kak Dana. (Yeah, Kak Dana ada...! Hahaha! Kak Dana, I miss youuuu!! :P). During that time, Abg Jeff was like, kusut jua. Not about wanting to go home :P mind you. But because of his mobile. Na dapat berbunyi. Aku lagi bangang. Saja kan 'perasan' tau pasal mobile ah when I asked to look in it. Then he offer $10 to anyone who dapat usai. Ngam2 c Muizz datang so I asked him to check. And guess what?? Hahaha!! Dapat wah olehnya!!! Handal!! Dapat $10 c Muizz ah! Yatah, Abg Jeff cakap, "biar tia org sini dapat. Kalau di kadai, $300 dah nie mengusai." Hahaha. Exaggerate wah Abg Jeff tu, capi!

After that, we went to Uda's house at Sungai Akar. There, we met up with Panggeh's familly. They were waiting for Kak Dana, who was kena tinggalkan di Penanjong. She didn't know that they went straight to Uda's, instead of Bu Imah's. Kasian Kak Dana. As usual, capi2 with Kak Rena. Haha. Majal kan suruh aku online MSN. Tapi nada jua ia online. Rupanya udah ku login, ia DC. Na faedah.... Hahaha!


So it ends here. Blogging off!! Later will wake up early 'coz will be going to Miri. Hehehe. Yooohooo!!!!

Labels: , ,


0 message from u