|
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid

Diary
About
Links
|
Boredy Bored~*
Again, I encountered a stupid spider in Kak Mia's bathroom!!! Argh!! Really creeps me out! Keep asking myself why do SPIDERS even exist?? (Awu deh... Allah ciptakan laba-laba atu...) But really, I'm really scared of them! I have that... what do you call that kind of phobia that scares of spiders? Hmm... Arachnephobia? Yeah, that one. Found that in >> Kinds of PhobiasAnd today, I was sooo 'semangat' to play netball and again, cancel due to less players availability. How bored! In just one week, no netball?? (Hello KAZU?? Wake up and lets play!!!) If still like this, *sigh* I don't know what to do. Better I be more active in my school's ECA. At least, I still can play badminton, even if it's not netball since THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY NETBALL LATELY!!! (Awu eh. Mental ku... Boring kali ah nada netball...)
So since, no netball, my siblings and the Aziz's family went to do some aerobics at Penanjong, Acit's house. At least, keluar ngalih jua. Kinda fun but it wasn't as intense as the previous aerobics video. This aerobics are called 'Hip Hop Abs'. Abg Charlie Boy, Kak Mia, Muizz, Kak Twinkle, Kak Izat and me did lots of kicking, punching and jumping. We sure can dance soon since most of the moves are like a dance step. Especially that song, 'Dont Cha' Hahaha!! Since Aunt Glenda had made many foods for dinner at Penanjong, me and Kak Mia will stay for dinner first. The dinner was soupas (Yummy!!), rice, fried chicken and fried prawns. As for dessert, I had 'Very Rocky Road', a chocolate ice-cream filled with nuts and marshmellows (Yummy!!!). Rupanya they also gave us some and I guess it is in the freezer... Hehehe... That ice-cream was when dorang Acit and Muizz went to Philippines. Nyaman eh...
Ok then, guess I'll stop here and try to fill my times by playing some games and surfing the net. (Yeah, I know... Kinda sad, isn't it?)...Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania
♥ 0 message from u
|