Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Food Fiesta Day


For me, yesterday was basically a food fiesta day. Wanna know why? From morning till evening, all I do was eat and eat... Mcm mana kan tu??? But well, I can't really complain 'cause it is my 'rezeki' kelmarin. So like people would say, 'rezeki jangan di tolak'. Hehehe.

Yesterday, for our breakfast/lunch, my family and I went to this Indian restaurant. Not my first time there '
cause I've been there with Wan. The restaurant is called 'Tandoori.com'. Kinda pretty and all. Though, the service was slow at first that my dad complain at the waitress. I kinda notice that the first waitress never did return to serve us. Instead, another waitress and waiter serves us. Guess the first waitress was kinda intimidate from the complaining my dad give. Hahaha! The food, for me, it was a bit okay. Though, kinda expensive for that amount of food. the breakfast/lunch costs around $86.50!!! No comment. It was paid by Kak Mia. Don't know what's the occasion is but thanks Kak Mia. :P

Then after that, we went home and minutes later, I went with Wan. He picked me up. Basically, all we did was cruising around 'cause he's bored at home and wants me to 'dengangi' him. Me? I'm actually tire
d but I just join him saja~ Before cruising, we went to McD's 'cause he's kinda hungry. (Udah ku kanyang, barutah kan bawa ke McD's. Kalau inda, dapat jua ku makan Prosperity burger ahhh...) I only ate that twister fries since ice-cream sundae is finished over there. (Bored!!!) And during our cruising, I guess I slept all the way. Tidur mati lah... 'Cause inda sadar wah until sampai rumah. Ngalih jua tu. And sampai rumah, sambung lagi tidur.. Zzzz... Hehehe.

Later that n
ight, at 7pm, me and my siblings are planning to go to this Thai restaurant, Mod, at Jerudong, where Kak Izat are going to celebrate her birthday. Yummy!! Then udah sampai sana, guess who's there... AVA ADORE!!! Hahaha! And I just realize that many of us were wearing red... Biasalah... Chinese New Year. Hahaha!

The food there... It was ok. Though, not as I kinda expected 'cause it wasn't as yummy as I remembered it. I guess, that with a new look, it will come with a new taste. But the d
ecoration inside... the design... kinda beautiful... Gives that inner peace of solitude and quietness. (Hahaha! Apakan aku ani...) That time, I was having fun too. Kinda nice of me having that feeling. And kinda nice of getting out of the house once in a while, other than sitting in front of the laptop most of the time. Hehehe.

Ok, this ends my 'blogging' for now. Have to study for tom
orrow's test! Hahaha. (Biasalah last minute! Jangan ikut macam aku!!!)

Labels: , ,


0 message from u