Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Frustratingly Weird and Orange-ing Day!!!

It was the day before the SAM test, which was on the 25th February 2008. (Entah, napa ku pikir test atu on 26th... Sekati lgi tu, dengan confidencenya cancel 26th arah attendance list tadi atu. Padahal lurus dah tu on the 26th, tapi aku fikir hari ani 27th, yth ku cancel. Hahaha!) For me, the test was ok. Luckily, all my works are balance, kinda surprise there since I sux in Accountings and I never had the correct balance in my accounts. I mean, what do you expect when you got a D, U and E in your Principles of Accounts result in 'O' Level. (Awu, lawa kan? Yatah if someone ask me what I got for my POA 'O' Level, jawab saja, "DUE!" Heeheh!).

And today, I don't know what's really going on with my friends. They seems to be a wee bit... I don't know how to describe it... 'surprise'? I mean, yeah, I wear orange to school and yes, it's a BRIGHT ORANGE! But, I thought I have worn it to school before, didn't I? I mean, I could have sworn I wore it before. But some of my friends keep asking me if that's a new baju kurung (Um, indaaa... Lama dah kain ani...), some ask me if I change my clothes when I went home for lunch (Um, indaaa... nada pun ku balik ke rumah... Stay saja di skulah so cana ku kan tukar baju?) and even some ask whether I'm OK??? (Like, HELLO??? Ertinya sakit tah ku tu aku pakai orange?? Inda jua papa kli ah ku pakai orange ani... Like DUH~*).

Then just now, we had a P.I.A discussion, and boy, was I blur... I have no clue... I guess DFDs may seems easy but I just can't work with it and I can't say anything more. I just hope I can able to work through this problem out and then I won't feel so hopeless, like I did during our discussion. And I'm suppose to be doing the CS Assignment but unfortunately, I had no mood. I will try to do it later if I HAVE THE MOOD! Feel totally p*ssed just now. Really in the bad mood. Keep snapping at my sister and my mom. I'm really a bad person to get along when I'm in the mood. Want to know why I'm in such a p*ssed mood?

'CAUSE MY FREAKING ESPEED SUX TO THE MAX! I MEAN, IF IT WANTS TO PROMOTE AND GET MORE CUSTOMERS TO SUBSCRIBE TO ESPEED, SHOULDN'T THEY, AT LEAST, TRIED TO FIX THE ESPEED AND HAVE A MAINTENANCE WITH WARNING?? DON'T JUST SUDDENLY MAKE THE INTERNET DOWN AND AFTER THAT, IT JUST WORSEN THE PERFORMANCE OF THE ESPEED!!! IT JUST TOTALLY SUX!! WHAT'S THE USE OF SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SERVER WHEN IT SUX??? LUCKILY FOR ESPEED, IT'S THE ONLY SERVER HERE IN BRUNEI! IF NOT, I WOULD TERMINATE MY SUBSCRIPTION THERE AND CHANGE SERVER! (See how mental I was?? Gila kli ah! Awu, inda batah lgi kan ke hutan nie!).

Ok, I'm going to stop my ranting... If only there's some ice-cream in the house... BORED!!!

p/s: changing my font to orange, sempena baju ku tadi hehe

Labels: ,


0 message from u