Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Memories Come To Life~*

Yesterday morning, I had Java Practical as usual, with M&M. Yeah, Java on Monday Morning! How nice was that??? Sooo "Syokkkk" *being sarcastic* I was a bit angry with myself 'cause I didn't bring my M&M notebook since we're studying the last practicals from C++ but only now, we just put them in Java! But I didn't bring it!!! (Kalau inda, siap jua Java ku tadi tu... Haha, perasan! Tau pun inda cana buat pakai Java!).

**UPDATING BK DATABASE**
I, hereby, finally announce that BK is now BKPC. Hehe!!! Official dah wah!!! And I did tried to zoom in them as they arrived at school. This is the photo of them (though, not so clear). Zaza and I was upstairs on the second floor, waiting for the lab to opened. That's when I saw them and shot a picture of them. Hehe!!!


BK is that purple-pink in the picture. PC's not so clear!

**CLOSING BK DATABASE***

Then after M&M, our lecture for ICC was cancel. Kena ganti dengan Ugama. At first, I was about to join the class but there's something in me that was like pulling me away. Malas tia jadinya. But Amal and I did walk in and out of the class, sneak in and sneak out, and keep peeking in the class. Mona and Zaza was like giving us this look that said, "Masuk saja tah bah!!" In the end, Amal join the class. (Sudah atu!!! Hahaha!) Me? I went downstairs to join DJ, Asma and Aswin. They were doing their P.I.A assignment. Me? Just to kacau-kacau. Hehe! Then, it was time for SAM lecture. Again, it was cancel and kena ganti with RR-CS. I wasn't really concentrate on it 'cause I was msn-ing with my Darling ku syg. Hehe.

For lunch, I went with Tini, Meenah, Jeebah and Azwan. Really miss the times we had together. Too bad Amy wasn't there. We went to the Mall, Gadong and ate at the food court there. (Yeah, Gadong lagi... Bored!!!). Over there, we met Zaza, Sansan and Mona. Handal Sansan. He left his carlights on. Hehe. Meenah tried to call him but can't. After lunch, I don't know what happened but suddenly we exchanged some lame jokes! And how lame it was!!!

Q: Cucur apa yang paling basar?
A: Cucur ikan paus!

Q: Binatang apa yang pandai karate?
A: Zebra pasal ia ada banyak 'black belt'!

Q: *holding a finger* This is called a spear. *shaking a finger* What do you called this?
A: Shakespeare!

Q: *holding a finger* This is called a spear. And what do you called if it sings?
A: Britney Spears!

Q: Kereta apa yang paling murah?
A: Kereta Atos!
Q: Kenapa?
A: Pasal harganya se-'Atos'!

And when we arrived at school, it was still raining. Dorang Tini, Azwan and Jeebah had to go out quick since they have class. Meenah and me had a group discussion at the library so we kinda walk slow since we shared an umbrella. Then when we felt like it was about to rain harder, we had to walk fast! Luckily, the school was not so far away! I was actually not in the mood for a discussion but I had to come anyway. And wow! Wani did such a good job! Banyak wah ia buat kaja! Kinda feel overwhelmed and impressed with her. (A bit guilty too since she also did some of the work for me too! But don't worry, Wani! I'll do my part soon! Hehe!).


At 7.30pm, I went to the cinema with Izwan, Darling ku syg, to watch Kungfu Dunk. Wow... Jay Chou really looks like a geek in there!!! And the movie, I give it a rate of 7/10. It is kinda funny but entah. Not really that fun for me. But the guy who acted as the First (<).

OK, I'll end my blogging now! Nitez! (Suppose to be doing my ICC assignment but balum ada mood ku! Sorry, Wani, Meenah, Zaza and Amy! But aku malas dulu! Ada ku buat tu...! Hehe!)

Labels: , ,


0 message from u