Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


My First Offense!! OMG!!!

Last Wednesday was suppose to be my "relaxing" day since I only got two lectures and one tutorial class. So when the first lecture came, was I so sleepy. I couldn't even hear what my lecturer was saying. I'm not trying to look like a racist and all but I just couldn't understand her accent. I mean, how was I suppose to know she was saying 'A-Mei-Jes' was that she was referring to 'Images'??? It's like a totally new different word!!! And that's what happened when it was time for tutorial class in the afternoon. FYI, I came late for the class. Hehe. (Start pukul 2.50 tapi datang around 3+ hahaha. Handal. Nasib jua Miss atu inda pemarah tapi kata2 kli dalam hati. Hehehe!).

Anyway, before my tutorial class, I went home, just thinking of getting some short nap. (Happy lah kononnya pasal nada class). Unfortunately, as I was driving (For once, aku inda laju but people seems to think I was driving too fast. Just that I was a bit blur bah pasal ngantuk!), I didn't see that cone on the road. It was in the middle of the road and I cant see it due to the car in front of me keep siring2 and blocking, as if he wanted to go in the left lane or not. So I went to the left lane, wanting to go to Jerudong. Nah, langgar tia. Handal!!! Dapan org JPD lgi tu. Hehe! Then when I drive to the side of the road, they wanted my IC and driving license. Haha. Handal. Atu pun inda bawa. Paksa suruh Mama ambilkan dari rumah. Luckily, I wasn't in much trouble. I just need to 'ganti' that cone. So paksalah cari cone tu. Aiyaaaa...!!! (Btw, yang calinya, the org JPD nie balik2 aga suruh aku jgn panic but me? dui ma... Mcm nada saja... Setaie saja. Hehe! Then ceta psl ITB lgi tu. Tau lgi tu sapa HOD kami. Tapi... pikirnya intake 18... Atu jauh dah ketinggalan... intake 23 please :P Hehe!).

Sooo bad luck. Pakse kurik2 duit nie... Hehe. So need to blog off~!

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u