Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Last Friday KAZU Netball Practice

Last Friday, which was nearly a week ago, we had our daily netball match. But before we go to our usual netball court at Tutong Sports Complex, Muizz wanted to get his passport picture taken so we stop by at the Photoshop studio (Shoot, aku balum lagi gambar jua... Maklumlah... Orang kapih at the moment... Kesian... T_T). While waiting, I walked around outside the studio. The place is a bit quiet at most times but most people will always stop by to this place because of certain shops that is very popular among the residents of Tutong.

Here are some of the pictures, though not all 'cause I can't seem to get a decent picture out of it. Too blurry. (Yeah, I sux in photography. What can I say? Nyeh!).


Walking along the shops


One of the popular restaurants here
(Yummy Rojak! Yummy Chicken Wings!)


One of the popular beverages here too from EasyWay! Yum!
(FYI, that's Milk Tea with Pineapple Jelly. I wanted the Rainbow Jelly but there's no more Rainbow Jelly being made at that time T_T).


Arriving at Tutong Sports Complex. OMG! Illegal Parking!! Move move!! (Haha! Padahal aku sama jua illegal parking! Nyeh! See the red car at the right corner parked there? That's the car I parked! Hehe!)


KAZU warming up for the practice match!

Actually, I was aiming to take a picture of those people behind Kak Salwa but it wasn't that clear. They were pulling these ropes against each other... (Hmm... Apa namanya tu... Tarik Kalat? Whatever lah. Hehe).

I forgot what team I was under. If I remembered, I think I'm in the yellow team 'cause recently, I've always been in the yellow team. Though, I'd prefer purple 'cause it's my favourite colour! Haha! But never mind, as long as I play then I'm fine with it. (Tapi kadang2 doakan hujan supaya sekajap main... Hehe. Biasalah pemalas!).

Oh yeah, then the next day on a Saturday afternoon. It was after I had a PIA meeting (Shoot! Many times dah I've missed our PIA meeting! Sorry Zaza! And it's due in a couple of weeks! OMG!), Mona and I had planned to go to our ECA meet-up since we both took badminton for our ECA. We have been planning for two weeks 'cause last week and the last last week, we always cancel our plans! Haha! And finally, last Saturday, we decided to go and play badminton. You can imagine how 'semangat' we both were, getting all ready to play. At first, we went to UBD Sports Complex 'cause Miss Wida had said that the badminton group might be playing over there. But when we arrived there, to our surprise, there were like, three buses full of students and we were like, "Salah kali information nie!" So we decided to check out Menglait, the original meet-up. And we were right. It was there! But... Haha! When we got there, there were like, all guys saja over there. (Na kan kami ikut... Kami dua saja lagi tu perempuan!) So we went home saja! Hahaha! Na faedah! So then, Mona and I decided maybe our next ECA, we should either play badminton at other place or just play bowling. Haha! And before we went our separate ways, I sneakily took a picture of a car! I love vintage cars but not to the extreme like Minah ku with her Range Rover. Because I'm not that into cars anyway! Hehe.

Oh yeah, before I forget, that morning, just as we about to dismiss the PIA discussion, Tini went up to me at school, asking about Minah ku. Minah ku and I were suppose to go to the saloon and get our hair washed. But unfortunately, I couldn't come so I told Tini that I didn't know since I'll not be joining Minah ku. When she asked what I would be going, I told her I'm going for my ECA. Here how it goes.

Tini: Dilah, mana Minah?
Me: Entah. Napa?
Tini: Jadi kamu ke saloon?
Me: Entah ah. Aku inda pulang ikut.
Tini: Napa?
Me: Pasal aku ECA.
Tini: Eca?
Me: Awu bah... ECA.
Tini: ECA???
Khate and Zaza laughed.
Khate: Banar2 inda caya si Dilah kan ECA.

Kesian aku... It seems the word ECA and me in a sentence seems so impossible that made Tini asked me twice. Haha! I guess it's because I'm always so lazy and if you all can see my Blue Card, it's nearly empty. The last ECA I went to was during 'Pemilihan untuk Sports Day'. I didn't even come for the Sports Day! Haha!

Cool huh?

Hopefully, I can play other sports, other than just netball. Hehe! At least, just a game of badminton is fine with me. Just the problem of finding the right time and day and the perfect place to play... T_T

P/s: We had our final presentation yesterday... And I totally sux! Entah, maybe I'll fail it 'cause I was stuttering, I couldn't say what I wanted to say and I keep like, um, err... Oh yeah, Amal nearly "kill" me for asking her a question during her presentation. Haha! When I asked her the question, I bet in everyone's mind was thinking, "Habis nie si Dilah kana bunuh oleh si Amal!" Hehe.

Labels: , ,


0 message from u