Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Lost Times & Lost Friends?

One way to waste your time is to drive around BSB, non-stop i.e. dont stop by any shops, any houses, anyWHERE! Basically, you just drive round and round and round... This is what Izwan and I call... "Cruising..." And so, I did a little "cruising" on my own, while waiting for my little brother from school, 'cause I'm suppose to pick him up, which his class ended at 4.30pm. Unfortunately, my class ended earlier than I thought (Sebanarnya... expecting pulang dah kan balik awal... Tapi Sir ani baru tah kan keluar at 3.30pm. Lolz!).

But then, around 4pm, I broke my own rule about "cruising". I stop by at Plaza Athirah. Haha. 'Cause I got to thinking, 'Hmm... Lama jua dah ku inda singgah ke Blue Eastern ani'. Yeah, that's one of my main haunts back before I studied at ITB. So I quickly parked my car and went inside Best Eatern. Unfortunately, as I entered the shop, I just remembered why I hardly come to the bookshop...

THOSE NOVELS KEPT ME AWAY SINCE I CANT BUY THEM SO BETTER IF I DONT GO TO ANY BOOKSTORES AND BE TEMPTED BY THOSE NOVELS!!!

And guess what happened?? Fishing through my wallet 'Hmm... Cukup kah duit ku... @@ Alamak... Inda cukup... T_T Paksa bali Mills&Boons saja..!!' And so, I bought myself a Mills&Boons novel, which were expensive!! Like shootie!! The price raise by $2!! From $5+ to $7+!!! OMG!! But these (pictures below) were my main targets actually... I REALLY WANT THESE NOVELS!! Hoping I will have some extra money to buy them when my school allowance comes out. (Gila... Kapih ku... Elaun... Jadi ko keluar...??).
















Then this morning, I already made plans with Mona and Abiel to go out lunch with them. 'Cause I kinda feel like going to the Mall and check things around there. And if I went with my ITR gang, I kinda feel like 'menyusahkan' them saja. I mean, since we're not in the same group, at least, with Mona and Abiel, it's kinda safer... Really hard to explain. I do feel a bit guilty when Tinie asked me this morning during lecture where will I be going for lunch. I feel awkward after I answered her and she calls me 'Ambung'. I'm not trying to be 'ambung' or anything. And I know it may seems that I would be joining the ITR gang when they're not broke, meaning that if "udah kami ada duit, baru tah ko kan hangout sama kami??". It's not that at all. I actually miss hanging out with my ITR gang. But at the moment, I kinda feel I'd better hangout with Mona, Abiel and the rest. Must be the assignment fever XD (Sikit2 alasan assignments... Haha! Mcm penipu saja... Tapi bnr eh...!! Kali jua lah! Haha!) But don't worry! Tomorrow, I'll be joining my ITR gang for lunch!! XOXO Miss you guys!!! Hehe

Labels: , ,


0 message from u