
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Lunch with Mama~*
Yeah, surprisingly, I had my lunch with Mama on Tuesday afternoon. Well, it's not because I never lunch with her. Just that the fact that I was the one who invited her to lunch. Usually, she's the one who invited me but I always turned her down 'cause either I'm lazy, tired or busy. (Awu, jahat bah anaknya ani... Mamanya kan bawa makan, inda mau...). It happened when my SAM class was cancelled that day, since we just submit our SAM assignment last Monday. 'Cause usually, after an assignment, there will be no lectures or tutorial classes. So during that 'supposed' SAM class, I went out 'cause I wanted to get my picture taken for the KAZU family album. I went to Universal Studio at Kiulap and shootie! I didn't expected that there were so many people also wanting to get their pictures taken. Basically, I had to wait for, like, 20 minutes, for my turn! And unfortunately, I didn't bring my PSP so I'm kinda bored. By then, I was already hungry. So I called up my mom and arrange for a lunch date.It was just me and Mama since Kak Onyee didn't want to join. Mama asked me to called up Kak Mia, Kak Twinky and Kak Dana if they wanted to join since Mama was thinking of eating at a Thai Restaurant at the Mall. Unfortunately, they already had plans and they already ordered their lunch at Pizza Hut. So again, it was just me and Mama. And guess what? When we arrived at the Thai Restaurant, it was close! So we had to change plans. Then we met up with Ejoh and her friend on our way to look for a restaurant. Then she suggested to go to Swensens and told Mama that there's steak. So we went and had our lunch there.Waaa... It's be en a long time since I ate there! Unfortunately, the ice-cream wasn't as yummy as before. I kinda agree with Mama that DQ are much more yummier than Swensens! Oh yeah, I had Fresh Salmon Saute~* It's ok and the mashed potato was yummy! But next time, if I have any plans to eat there again, I think I'd better ordered the burger... 'cause it looks yummy on the menu! Hehe!Ok, I think I'd better stop here. Need to do some work for my assignment. T_T Assignments keep on flowing and flowing... When will it stop?? My head is so filled with assignments that I become even more blur! And oh yeah, we just got another assignment this morning. A Communication Skills assignment... Oh, how fun! Waitress! Wow! I'm applying for that job! =P To those who is in my tutorial group, will understand this inside joke. Hehe. And of course, my Nyawa Ke-2 since I told him about it during our lunch date this afternoon. Hehe! P/s: I haven't been to G iant, that new shopping mall at Rimba. But during its grand op ening, cars that are going there are sooo many! @@ You can just imagine how many illegal parkings over there! Move Move!!! Hahaha! This is what I always remind myself when there's a new shopping mall open... "NEVER GO THERE DURING THE OPENING! WAIT UNTIL A FEW WEEKS WHEN THERE'S NO CROWD!" Hahaha!!!Oh yeah, I have tested the difference between IE and Mozilla. To those who is using IE, it seems that the blog view for you all is a bit different than to those using Mozilla. So advising you to use Mozilla if viewing my blog for a better view XD Labels: Fun Day, My Firsts (1st), Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |