Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Monday Blues and Tuesday Shocker

I'm going to take my favourite cartoon cat, Garfield's motto here... "I Hate Mondays!" I never suspect that Minah ku's bad luck would gone to me and Monday is the start of my bad luck. Wanna know why? Firstly, I haven't done my JAVA and I'm totally blurred about it. So my CS assignment group, Zaza and Amal, were going to do our Z80 simulator. Waaa... It's sooo hard! And I'm also blurred!

So since we "THOUGHT" that there's no lecture after our JAVA class, we might as well go and see Sir Rudy and ask for his help with our assignment. At his office, which was at the top floor, (Gila, ngalih ku naik tangganya atu!), we met up with him and tried to ask him for our practical works and straight away ask questions. Actually, we were more like 'bomb' and 'shooting' questions at him. As usual, he's like so blur but he's funny! (Syok bully ia atu! Hehe!). While he was marking our practical papers, (Awu! Baru tah ia mark kaja2 kami last year!!), Amal and Zaza were still asking questions at him. Me? I was busy scribbling at his whiteboard. Haha! Then Sir Rudy suggested, "Cubatah lukis gambar bini2." As if!! Hahaha!

After our meeting with Sir Rudy, to our surprise and shock, there was actually a lecture!! Shootie!! We just missed our ICC lecture!! We thought it was SAM lecture! Rupanya, it was ICC lecture!! After the lecture, we tried, in fact, we nearly beg at Miss Wida to not mark our attendance '0' since we REALLY didn't know there was a lecture. To no avail, she said, "Sorry, I can't help you. You didn't come so I have to mark you as '0'." (Sasa
k jua kami tu...! Mental mental!!!).

Then came Tuesday morning, as usual, I was sleepy as I slept at 2+ am. (Biasalah...). During SAM tutorial, we did our MYOB, not Mind Your Own Business, but it's that accounting program. I'm actually having fun doing it. In fact, although, I have completed my work, I'm going to do it again and tried doing it on my own, without the help of my lecturer. (Haha! Tapi assignment SAM blm lagi start, kan buat ani... belabih...). Then during our lunch, I went with Minah ku, Jeebah, Tini and Azwan. We went to this 'Kedai Seringgit' at Rimba. The food was ok. I ate Nasi Katok Pedas. The chicken is ok lah... Yummy but not that yummy. Hehe. After our lunch, we tease Jeebah, playing with her food, 'cause she didn't eat her fries with the mayo. She doesn't eat mayo??? And if she eats her burger, she doesn't like mayo in it?? OMG! So we add other 'ingredients' to her mayo; sup, chili, milo, salt and some other things. As Minah ku mixed it all together, to our surprise, a housefly dropped by to the mixed mayo! OMG! So disgusting!! Entah... it's swimming there, I guess! Hahaha!

Then when it is time for our afternoon class. My ICC class was ok but we were given more homework!
(Miss!! Please kasiankan kami wahhh... Banyak kaja saja kana bagi!! Melatup karang otak ku!!! T_T). After the class, I was planning to go home and sleep since we don't have our CS tutorial and practical class but Zaza and Amal wants to stay behind and continue on our Z80 simulator. (Mun assignmentnya due esok!). So I stayed behind, even though I was sooo sleepy! We went to the CS lab, where Packir was teaching on how to do our CS assignment. He was a big help to our CS assignment. While working on the Z80, it was already 4+ and the lab were asked to be closed. Luckily, my Nyawa Ke-3 was there so we can actually continue our Z80.

But...!! It was already 7pm when we just finished on our question 2!! (Inda gila kah tu???). Amal had to go home so Zaza and I were left behind at school to continue on the Z80. Oh yeah, it was my first time to stay at school at nights. you can just imagine how 'sakai' I was. It was looking at the school in a totally different light. (Different light pulang banar mun gelap! Biasa liat tarang2!). Hours after hours, Zaza and I finally finish it at 9+pm! We were sooo relieved!!! Finally!!

So before I end this post, I would like to thank to Zaza and Amal for being patient with me during our CS assignment. I really felt like I was doing nothing, giving no contribution to the assignment 'cause I was so blur! So anyway, thanks again! You guys were great! I love having you guys in my assignment group!! *Hugz!* And also, thanks to Tam, Mus and Packir for helping with our Z80! It was a really big help there! And I really appreciate it!! (Btw, sorry ah, if nama Tam and Mus salah... Hehe... Sekati saja ku tu...).

Okok! Done! Lets send our assignment tomorrow!! Yay!! One assignment done!!!

P/s: That time, ku balik dengan c Zaza pasal kereta ku stuck di skulah!! Kana kunci pagar!! T_T Yatah, kepada sesiapa balik akhir, jangan parking belakang! Karang kana kunci pagar sampai kereta paksa tinggalkan! Nasib jua Zaza dapat hantar aku balik rumah and esok ia ambil ku dri rumah! Pacah!!!


My Nick at MSN! Haha!

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u