Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


ESlow Finally On Track!!

These past few days has been a really... hmm... how to say this without offending anyone? Well, one thing for sure, it hasn't been a really great week. Yeah, it was suppose to be our holiday so it kind of okay since we need the rest from all the assignments. Although, after our holiday is done, it's back to assignments, tests and exams. In fact, we actually have two assignments to do for this holiday. Kind of nice, huh? Our holiday is basically a not-going-to-school-but-you-still-need-to-do-your-assignment kind of holiday ^^. But then, we still do need to go to school since we need to send our peer assessment to Miss Zainah. Sob. I don't wanna go to school...............!!!

Anyway, most people who have my MSN know why I've been having a very "difficult" time during the past week. It's because of my connection. It seems that the internet line was down everywhere... Well, not really everywhere but nearly EVERYWHERE! Syukur Alhamdulilah for B-Mobile!!! If I hadn't had that line, I'm not sure what I'm going to do! I mean, I was planning to have fun; surfing the net, playing games online, watching YouTube and etc, which all needed an internet line, right? But nooooooooooooooooooooooo... The line was down! Hahaha! So much "fun"!!! And now, it was back on at approximately 6pm just now and it was already one week over of my holiday!!! Boredy-bored!!! And I guess the operator over Tel-Bru was kinda of annoyed or tired over the calls many people had made, complaining about the service. But then, it's true! We do need to know what happened to the internet connection service which we paid. It's not exactly free, you know.

Users Complain Of Slow Or No E-S
peed

By Azlan Othman & Norlaila Abdullah

Bandar Seri Begawan - Several members of the public have been complaining about the e-speed, saying that users have been experiencing glitches or no service at all lately.

A frequent user from Kg Medewa in Jln Tutong said he could not use the e-speed. He said the problem has been going on for the past two days. Another user said there has been a drop in the speed connection and some web sites could not be opened.

When contacted, Telekom Brunei Berhad expressed its regrets to users in certain areas of Kuala Belait, Tutong and Brunei-Muara for experiencing slower broadband connection for the past 24 hours.

According to a press release by Brunet, this was due to an unforeseen system glitch affecting Brunet caused by several external factors.

However, the condition has since been 80 per cent rectified and Brunet's engineers and vendors are monitoring the situation closely.

TelBru apologised for the inconvenience and strives to ensure that the connection will resume as normal as soon as possible. -- Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin

This was taken from Brudirect.com >>

http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/Apr08/120408/nite06.htm

Oh yeah, I kind of scoffed at where it says 'Several members of the public'. Hmph! I'm not exactly sure it is just SEVERAL! Hahaha!

So while the Espeed had disappointed me for the past week, I've been busy shopping for my costume. I really need to send my kain to the dressmaker tomorrow!! @@ 'Cause it's just two weeks more. Oh no!!! Hopefully sempat lah I send my kain... T_T And look, I bought a shoes to go with my dress for the costume. Will be adding something to my shoes =) (Haha! Macam kan ada hantar berian =P).


Ok, that's enough of me ranting. I'm tired of it already, anyway...

Labels: , ,


0 message from u