Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


How I'm Going To Miss Doing P.I.A

Ok, I was being sarcastic when I announce how I'm going to miss doing P.I.A. I'm actually RELIVED that P.I.A is now gone! We're just going to wait for our time to do the presentation and get our individual grade. FYI, P.I.A stands for Program Integrative Assignment which consists of Statistical Analysis and Design (SAD), Programming Concepts (PC) and Internet Programming (IP.Pac). Yup, it consists of three modules so it's kind of difficult when we need to refer to three different lecturers for assist with three different kind of works. Though, some are the same but few differences, which is kind of difficult too since we kind of get confused sometimes.

The last few weeks have been hectic since the time we kind of rush through our assignment, it was just less than two we
eks until the assignment. You can imagine how relieved and happy we all were, after sending our assignments. I'm sure those who are also doing this assignments kind of agree with me. And the day before we sent the assignment, which was due last week, on the 5th April 2008, I didn't sleep for the whole day. Kind of feeling nervous and panic that time.

And it is because of this ass
ignment, I haven't got the time to update my blog. Been super busy lately. But the time I've been super busy, a lot of things been happening in my life. Some good, some bad. I mean, not all life are perfects, right? You got to have your ups and downs too. So rather than telling a loooooong story of what had happened, I'm just going to post some pictures with some words to go with it. =) It will be kind of brief, telling what had been happening lately.


This was during our SAD tutorial class and it was also Sir Irwan's 39th birthday! It was kind of funny that time. Everyone was being in their 'Capi2' mood. Hahaha!
Picture courtesy of Kathy's


If I'm not mistaken, this was on a Thursday afternoon. We, the I.T.R gangs, already promised each other that when our allowance are out that day, we're going to eat sushi. And judging by those pictures, yup, our allowance are out. (Unfortunately, I'm broke now. And I still haven't buy that stupid cone!! =( Kena gantung nie driver license ku karang! Mampus me!!) That time, those attended were me, Minah ku, Jeebah, Azwan, Tini and Noi. We had a great time. It's been a long time since the I.T.R get together. The highlight of that day was when Jeebah got her eye on this Filipino waiter named Jay Ar. "Bila jua si Jeebah inda gatal?" said Minah ku. For me, I've said, "Why am I not surprised...?" The waiters there were very helpful too. They keep asking Jay Ar to serve us. Kind of funny watching Jeebah being a bit embarrassed. But it was her fault too since she's the one who keep asking Jay Ar to serve us. By the end of our sushi-ing, we tried to get her to take a picture with Jay Ar. But she's a bit shy and said we were mean to her... Jeebah! We're helping you!! =P

This was taken during the time our CIS department were kind of pissed off. Our konkos hall were stripped off of chairs! All there was left were a bunch of tables! Right, how are we going to do our work?? On the floor?? Well, that's what my group did. We literally sat on the floor and do our work! Who cares?? And about those chairs, it seems that it due to the uncleanliness of the hall where the makcik2 complain that it was dirty! Hey, we cleaned it up, ok? And I heard that on a Friday, when some of us were at school, doing our work, there were a couple of people who were dirtying up the place and smoking right there at the konkos!! And we definitely knew it wasn't one of the CIS 'cause it was told that those people wore coveralls!!! As if CIS people wear coveralls in school so it definitely not us! So kind of mad at the situation there. And this last two pictures, I was 'trying' to get a picture of the poster back there where it said not to litter and smoking. Unfortunately, it was blocked by these people! Eh, eh! Blocking! Hmm... Napa tia my camera phone ani ikut2 dorang ke siring ahhhh... Hmmmm................

This was taken on a Saturday. (Yeah, I don't remember what date it was. I just remembered the day). It was during an exhibition at the Mall, Gadong. And it was also the day where me, Izwan and Minah ku were going to meet up with Hurul and her boyfriend. Yup, she got back from U.K. and we finally got to meet her. But before we meet her, we went around the exhibition and I just bought a new mouse for my laptop. It's pink and white and it's cute!! Hehehe. The brand is G-Cube. Anyway, we met up at Swensen's and yup, I get to eat my ice-cream! Yummy! Too bad Hurul didn't bring her pet snake, much to Minah ku's relief. Hurul said that her pet snake were just finished eating its lunch so she left it at home. Heheh. Rugi me... Sticky Chewy Chocolate... Yummmmm!!!

This was the morning of the due date of the P.I.A assignment at our group leader, Zaza's home. Yup, it was taken while I was waiting for my PC part to finish printing. (Tapi rupanya ada ketinggalan... Hehehe. Oops? Ngalih bah udah tu... Yatah palau jadinya... Haha!) Anyway, it was 5+ am that time and my other three group members were sleeping. I couldn't sleep that time. I guess it's a bit hard for me to sleep when my work isn't done yet. That time, I seriously have fun working with my group. It was tiring, yes... but fun!

So to end this topic, I would like to thanks my group members and leader, Zaza, Kathy and Yus. I seriously have fun working with the three of you. After months and weeks of tackling our P.I.A, we finally done it! Thanks to you guys! Hopefully we're going to get good grades since we all deserve it! ;) Amin!

Labels: , ,


0 message from u