
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
KAZU Costume Party!
The KAZU 1st Costume Party took place at the Holiday Lodge and one word to describe the party is that it was the BEST! Well, some may not agree with me but I totally had fun! It was great to see everyone in their costume, laughing together and competing with each other to be the best of them all. There's four categories, which are King and Queen of the costume party and the Prince and Princess of the costume party. Sure, there have been some controversy of people keep on complaining about the party and so on. But at least we did our best to have this party. And although, I'm not always involve since I'm always busy with my tests and assignments. But the main thing is that we had fun! And it wasn't that easy to arrange a party, especially a costume party! If you think it's easy, try to host one please. I came late during the party 'cause I had my hair done. Hehe! I could have done it earlier and came early to help with the preparations. But unfortunately, there has been a major blackout in two of the most populated shopping areas! Firstly, I went to Kiulap and tried to have my hair done at Shahdon's but when me, Tini, Minah and Izwan went there, the salon was closed. It seems that the whole of Kiulap has no electricity! Blackout! Awww... Kesian the ice-cream shop sana... Melting... Better give it all to me! Haha! Then we went to Gadong and OMG! Blackout too! Dah lah the traffic jam was sooo crazy! Imagine how much time I wasted in that traffic jam. In the end, we end up at Hua Ho, Sengkurong. Not exactly the salon that I wanted, though. Then during the party, we first start off by watching the slides, made by Suzzs. Already by that time, most of my cousins were already complaining at me 'cause of my wings ^^. Hehe. So everytime I want to walk pass any of my cousins, I would say, "Bahaya bahaya!! Jaga jaga!! Wings ku!!!" Unfortunately, one of my cousins keep being slapped by my wings. Haha! I guess it was just too big! After the slides, we then started to make our way to the buffet table!! Mamam!! Yummy! The food were Wantan soup, Ayam Kurma, Daging Rendang, White Rice, Vegetables and Fish. For me, the food was ok but... I don't know. Not that best for me, hehe. Once the meal was over, we had our first lucky draw. Too bad, I didn't win anything. Sui sui!! Then came the catwalk, the winner of the quiz, performance by the A'Sounds and Mummy's Angels and more lucky draw. The funny thing about the lucky draw is that Mama sponsor a huge rice cooker. Then when Usu won it, she exchange her prize with him so that she gets the rice cooker and he gets the fridge that she won. =.=" Basically, she bought that rice cooker 'untuk seleranya'. Zzzz... I didn't catch the names of all the winners at lucky draw and quizzes but I know that Mayang and Bujah won the TV! Happy Kak Wati and Botai. Hehe! Ok now, I'm going to post the pictures to share with you all ^^ p/s: The King of the night is BangSu This is some of the pics I took from Mase's blog. Hehe. Nanti I'll "curi" more pictures from other cameras ^^ ![]() The Prince of the night! Khaizuran as G.I.Joe! Ehh! Jangan tembak!! Hehe! From left, Asma as Fairy, Aisyah as Princess Belle and Nikmah. @@ Soo many doubles!!! From left, Abang and Adik as the Arab Twins, Asma, Nikmah, Bob, Basyirah as Japanese girl, Khairin as James Bond, Ayman as Fireman, Khaizuran and Khairi as PeterPan. At the back, you can see Abg Jeff as Comando. Haha! (Syg ia na mau ikut the competition!). The KAZU committee!! Well done, KAZU!!! We'll do it again next time!!Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |