Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


WI Trip To Kpg Bekenu, Miri

It was during the last week of my last holiday, on a Wednesday morning that I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Yup, I woke up at 5am in the morning. People find me waking up so early to be such a surprise since I hardly woke up during those wee hours. Unfortunately, that time, I had to wake up. Want to know why? I'm going to Miri. Well, I know I usually wake up at around 9am, even if we're going to Miri. But that time, we were going with a group, using a bus to drive us there.

Here's some of the pictures showing what had happened that day:


Stopping by at Panchor, picking up passengers.

Make ourselves comfy as we prepare to drive off.

Asking for directions. It seems we got lost looking for Kpg Bekenu @@ FYI, I'm asleep at that time. Hehe. Just woke up in time to see Mama got off the bus, asking for directions.

Entrance to the Kpg Bekenu.

One of the houses in Kpg Bekenu.

The locals beating on those 'drums?', welcoming us to Kpg Bekenu.

Miss Goh and Majah dancing @@

It's time for breakfast. I didn't eat that time 'cause I'm too picky with my foods and it was so crowded so I don't really have the appetite to eat =.="

Auntie and Bu Nani having a chat while eating.

Mama trying on the 'drums?' =.=" Majal kan main wah.

Mummy also trying out, playing those 'drums'. =.=" The sounds kinda hurt my ears 'cause it was too noisy. And there was no tune. So basically it was just noise.

Mummy practicing the Poco-Poco dance. It seems it's the new fad around Malaysia that time. =.=" Kind of... lame... if you ask me. But it depends on each individual's view. Some might like it and some might don't like it. I go to the category of 'not liking it'. Hehe.

This is one of the activities they had for us. This is for those who are short-sighted. The game is to find 'something' in that plate full of rice. Unfortunately, I wasn't really concentrating since it was crowded with many people trying to see what's going on. So I'm not so sure what's the game is all about.

This is the market just across the place where they had their games. Kinda small but peaceful too. Too bad, it was raining earlier that time so it's kind of slippery.

Pantai Bekenu. Reminds me of the pantai back in Jerudong. Kinda nice. The atmosphere were quiet and syok. I kinda like it actually. It would be a nice place to hang out, if you're the type who loves to just sit around and in need of some peace and quiet.

This is the next game where the participants are blindfolded and they have to find their partners by listening to their calls. That time, Mummy need to look for the sounds, 'Baa Baa'. You know, the sounds of sheep? It was hilarious. She keeps trying to grab me. I mean, I didn't even make the sounds. I guess, it's because Mama was laughing beside me and making that 'Baa Baa' sounds. =.="

We're now going to our next game which is located at the beach.

The game is to get some water using a sponge and squeeze them into an empty bottle. The first team to get the bottle full wins! Hehe. Too bad, Brunei won 3rd place.

Walking on the beach. A really nice sight, isn't it? Hehehe.

So that ends my journey to Miri. To tell the truth, I was 'kusut' that time. I mean, who wouldn't? I spent like hours and hours in the bus, with people who are 30 years old and above. Sure I was bored. I'm also lonely. Syukur Alhamdulilah that I brought my PSP with me that time. If I didn't, I have no idea what I'm going to do!!!

Labels: , ,


0 message from u