Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Birthday Breakfast at Dynasty Restaurant & Others

Ok, I'm going to update what had happened these past few days. I'm going to start with the birthday breakfast celebration, which took place at Dynasty Restaurant, Gadong. It was a day after Abg Bahrin's birthday, which was on 17th May 2008.

At first, my mom suggested a few places for us to eat but as usual, for Abg Bahrin, it's a bit hard. His eating habits with my mom's eating habits are not the same. He loves sushi, my mom doesn't even know how to eat sushi. My mom loves seafoods, my brother is allergic to seafood. So it's a bit hard. So I suggested Dimsum! Haha! It's not even my birthday but I got to choose the place. And so, we ate at Dynasty Restaurant. I'm not even sure whether we eat there because of my suggestion or something else. The main thing is that... I get to eat Shumai! Yum!!! My favourites!! It was a great breakfast to begin with and we've spent... or rather, my dad spent around $130+ on the breakfast. What do you expect with the price of Teh Tarik costing $2.50 and Kuey Tiaw Basah Seafood of a medium size costing $18.00? But anyway, I was so full, I couldn't eat another bite. It was a really satisfying breakfast and fortunately, the food there was still delicious as before. But all that didn't stop me from following my dad to the cash register and ask for money ^^ I got $30 from him, which I've spent on Izwan's birthday present (which he loves so much! Muahz! You're welcome, sayang!).

So here's some pictures of what had happened that day~*

Then there was this one night, Kak Mia told us (Muizz and I) that Abg Bahrin is going to treat us to lunch at Excapade, Gadong. At first, I thought it was a trick then that night, I asked Abg Bahrin if he REALLY treating us to Excapade and he was like, "Huh? Bila?" then he said, "Napa? Ko mau ikut?" I answered him, "Kalau kana bawa..." I'm like hinting, YES! I DO WANT TO JOIN BUT I NEED YOU TO INVITE ME TOO! I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE, "ASI2". Then the next day, the day of the Excapade lunch, I went back home before lunch and to my surprise, Abg Bahrin asked me if I want to join. Like duh... Of course!!! So it was Abg Bahrin, Kak Mia, Abg Pino and Kak Siti. Kak Adil was suppose to join us but she couldn't come and Muizz couldn't join too 'cause he had an exam that time. It was a yum-yum lunch! I had my usual. Chicken teriyaki don with Tuna salah temaki and Haru Maki. Hehe! So, thanks Abg Bahrin for "lanja-ing" us. You know? It's the first time he treat us to lunch! Haha! Got to be my firsts!

Labels: , , , ,


0 message from u