
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Happy Birthday To Abang Bahrin!!
Before the day ends, I would like to say, "Happy 24th Birthday" to my big brother, Fadhli Bahrin. Semoga murah rezeki and panjang umur. The funny thing was that I nearly forgot to greet him at 12am this morning. If he didn't sing 'Happy Birthday', I surely forgot. Well, not that I forgot about it. I just didn't realize that it's 12am already. It's the truth!!! =P So again, Happy 24th Birthday to ![]() P/s: This is an icon I made, using Photoshop. I'm getting good at it but not so pro yet. =P Still studying on how to use it. So don't criticize about it yet hehe. Labels: Birthdays, Greetings, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |