Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Happy Birthday To Izwan aka Nyawa Ke-2!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to the one I love so much, Izwan. Hehe! Happy 28th Birthday, Abang and I hope today will blessed you with good lucks. Semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki! Will be seeing you tonight! Hehe =P


You're my man, my mighty king,
And I'm the jewel in your crown,
You're the sun so hot and bright,
I'm your light-rays shining down,

You're the sky so vast and blue,
And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
I'm a river clean and pure,
Who in your ocean finds her rest,

You're the mountain huge and high,
I'm the valley green and wide,
You're the body firm and strong,
And I'm a rib bone on your side,

You're an eagle flying high,
I'm your feathers light and brown,
You're my man, my king of kings,
And I'm the jewel in your crown.

- Nima Akbari -

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u