Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


"Kereta Tidak Di Sayangi" quoted from Jeebah

It's not that I don't love the car and all... Just that I've been forgetful this past few days. I always seem to forget something when I'm going out or need to buy something. I really have no idea what had happened to me. Too much thinking? Too much things to remember? Even so, I don't know why.

Anyway, the other day (I forgot when >.<" I think it's on a Wednesday...) I came for my afternoon class. I was rushing to my class 'cause I was late. The class lasted for, like, 50 minutes or so. And when I was on my way to my car, I pass by Jeebah at the lobby, where she was sitting and chatting with Liyana. I stop by at her and have a chat with her too. Then when Jeebah told me that she saw Shaman (Lurus kah namanya, Jeebz?), I told her that I want to go home too. (No, not to follow Shaman... Sheesh! He's not my type anyway and I already got the one I love... =P) But because I want to lie down and sleep. Jeebah quickly followed me and obviously, to get a glimpse of Shaman. Then as we went our way, I was fishing around my handbag for my car keys. Unfortunately, it wasn't there. I had to stop and look for it. Jeebah helped too, although, there was one time she said, "Balik kah udah c Shaman ah?" Heeellloooo!! Jeebz!! Shaman later, help look for my keys first!!! Gatal... Hehe.

Anyway, then I got to thinking... Maybe I left it in the car... And I was right... It was still hanging there on the car lock >.<" Shootie! Luckily, my car was still there and no one stole it. But Jeebah, being Jeebah, got excited and began to take pictures of it. So the photos below are all courtesy of Jeebah. Thanks Jeebz! =P

P/s: If you see this car on the road and you saw me driving it. Please don't hairan if you wave at me and I didn't wave back. It's not because I'm being a snob. I just can't see. Don't even bother to honk me to make me see. I can't hear it too. ^^ Like Jeebah and Tini say, I'm in my own world when I'm driving ^^

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u