Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


More Tests To Come~* Buc-Chaaannnn!!!

It's been two days since we finally submitted our Java assignment. I'm kind of disappointed. Not because I want to do it again... No... I must be crazy if I really want that! No, it because I feel like I don't even learn anything from doing that Java assignment. It's because that time, Minah ku was doing all the work. I kind of feeling guilty over that. And I'm sorry, Minah ku if you feel I'm not helping much. I think it's because I see if I join in helping Minah ku by doing the assignment, she would get all confused. For example, the other night, I try to help her by showing my part of the login. She got even more confused by my coding. I wasn't much of a help so feeling a bit guilty there >.<" that's why I offer by doing the documentation. Although, I feel it wasn't much.

The night before the Java assignment was due, we were at Tini's place. We were all sharing our ideas and codings, helping each other. It was really fun, actually. It's like a small party. There were Minah ku, Tini (of course!), Jeebah, Azwan, Halim, Acun and me. It was really funny how each of us were feeling stress-out by joking around, shouting and all. Hehe. @@ Oh yeah, we spent too much eating there too. There were ice-creams, pizza, fried rice, fried chicken... I even helped out in cooking the fried rice ^^. Although, if I had my way, there will be a bunch of ingredients I would put in, for example, mayonnaise. Haha! Luckily, Jeebah was there and I kinda remember that she doesn't eat mayonnaise. And the time I was about to put a spoonful of mayonnaise in my fried rice, Jeebah was like, @@. Hehe! Then when she returned back to the living room, I keep telling her that I did put it in. =P Just joking there. I've stopped at around 11+pm 'cause my parents were already worried about me. My dad already sms me to go home. It's ever since the night I returned home from Zaza at 6am that they were beginning to worry if I study at my friend's house during the night. I didn't mean to stay out late but I just needed to finish my work. Although, that time, our work is not yet done but I had to leave them. So I got home and continue on doing my UML, which finally finish at around 4+am. I haven't much sleep since I slept at around 5+am and woke up before 8am because I had to go to school. You can imagine how sleepy I was. But I heard Jeebah was even more tired than I was. She didn't even sleep that night! It was like the night at Zaza's house where I also didn't sleep. (Oh yeah, what is UML? Um... User Manual Language? Haha! Sekati. No no... It's Unified Modeling Language, consisting of classes, bla bla).

So anyway
, when I arrived at school, the same time as Minah ku. We straight away went to the tutorial room and continue Java-ing. Actually, I didn't do any of the work. I'm just waiting for Minah ku to finish with her coding so I can edit my UML. While waiting, I fell asleep on the table. Guess I was too tired ^^. It was 2 minutes after 12pm when we finally finish, although, not so complete. Luckily, Jeebah already written our names to mark us that we had sent at 11.57am. Hehe. Then after sending our work, I was actually planning to go home and sleep. But Tini wanted to hang out with us and also to get her hair cut. So I join her, Minah ku and Jeebah.

Basically, it was the ITR Ladies' afternoon. Hehe. We ate at McDonalds since Ideal was full and we went to the Mall where Tini had her hair cut. I was paying for my internet and phone bills when I passed by this silk shop. And OMG! the
kain there was sooo pretty!! I just couldn't resist one so I bought one! ^^ Now all I have to think is how I'm going to survive until the next month with no money T_T. (Oh yeah, did I tell you all that I parked my car at the lecturers' parking lot? Haha! Malas ku ingau! Ngalih ku kan cari parking that time! ^^ and we also took pictures of clouds that day. Kinda pretty looking clouds. Haha!).

And today, we just finished our SAM test. To tell the truth, for me, I'm very confident that 30% of my answers are correct. The other 70%... Hmmm... Want to know why? It's 'cause my balance sheet isn't balance. Really funny how after the test, the popular question that people will ask are, "Balance tah?" There were, like, 4-5 people who asked me this question and my answer is... no no no no no NOOOO!! I think it was in my income statement that got the account all mixed up, making my balance sheet unbalanced! >.<" But I'm very thankful that I finally pass one of my SAM test. It was a nice surprise that I got a 'M' for my SAM Test 3. (Cawie how usually grades are rated in 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E' and 'F' but now rated in 'D', 'M', 'P' and 'F'). So lets just hope that I will pass my SAM Test 4. (If aku dapat 'P' pun saja, syukur tah... Jangan saja 'F'!).


Oh yeah, today was also my first time stepping inside Giant Shopping Mall. I was actually waiting to go there with Izwan. But just now, Tini, Jeebah, Minah ku, Dayat, Halim and Eddie were having lunch at KFC, Giant. So I was like, @@ but I didn't get to look around since I had class at 2pm. (Tapi udah sampai sekolah, rupanya class cancel... Udah atu!!!). But never mind, there will be other day to go there again.

Ok, I will stop now and try to do my Dreamweaver assignment. I haven't even started on it yet! @@ But before I go, I would like to say, Get well soon, Nadz! =)

Labels: , , , ,


0 message from u