Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Movies to watch!!

I'm not really a movie fan but I can't wait for Speed Racer to be out in the cinema. Not only that I used to watch the cartoon but because of the actor. It's been a long time since I've watch Rain in television. The last time I saw him was in a Korean Drama - Full House, which for me, was one of the best Korean Dramas. He was sooo cute there and the character he's playing is kinda cute too!

The main female character, Song Hye-Kyo was also great. I remember the first time I watched her in another drama called 'Autumn in my Heart'. How I "hate" that movie. It really made me cried a lot. A box of tissues wasn't enough to dry my tears. My dad and big brother, Abg Bahrin, used to tease me a lot, giving me a towel to dry my tears. I remember, after I got back from Ugama school, I would run to my sister's room and turn on the TV and watch the drama. And everyday of that episode, I would cry and cry. I still wonder until today on why did that girl have to fall for her 'brother'?? I mean, like, hello~~~ Won Bin's character are much more handsome, romantic and sweet!! If I were that girl, I would pick Won Bin. But that's just me! ^^

Anyway, these are the pictures I wanna show you all. Hehe.


Full House
Rain and Song Hye-Kyo


This is the movie I want to watch!
Rain as Taejo

@@ Nice car!!

Oh yeah, recently I watch this dramas... Well, not because I want to but I had to. It was there on the TV so I just follow watching it. Though, kind of typical for me. I would say, "Inda pandai habis2 jua eh cetanya ani!" Seriously... >.<" P/s: Speed Racer's picture courtesy of http://orderofp.wordpress.com/


Actor and Actress in that Malaysian Drama I'm watching, "Bella"

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u