
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Surprise Party for Minah Ku~*
Yesterday, after the lectures, we arranged a belated birthday party for Minah ku, which was at Pizza Hut, Mall. It was arranged where Azwan and I suppose to bring Minah ku to the Mall, where we will "accidentally" meet up with Tini and Jeebah. All of it has gone into plans when suddenly Minah ku text me up that she's going home. You can just imagine how panic I was since she suppose to go with me to the Mall! Then I text her up to meet at the Mall and before that, I called Jeebah to ask what we're going to do. Luckily, for us, Minah did come to the Mall. And luckily, she took Azwan's wallet home so she had to come to return it back to Azwan. So I came to the Mall alone, Azwan went with Dayat while Tini and Jeebah went together. We meet each other in front of Pizza Hut and it was arranged that Tini and Jeebah will come later so it was only Azwan, Dayat and me at the Pizza Hut, waiting for Minah ku. I told Minah ku that I "accidentally" meet up with Azwan and Dayat and since I "crave" for a pizza, we eat here. So it was all a "coincidence". Then Minah ku went to marah Azwan for not telling me that he went out with Dayat. Then I told her that actually I didn't read his message. But actually, all of that didn't happened. I didn't know Dayat was coming. And I didn't expect Azwan to go with Dayat. And I didn't expect that Azwan would say he didn't go with me. So I made up a story when I called Minah ku on where is she earlier, saying that I'm alone and I don't know where Azwan was. Luckily, I was known to not always reading my messages so Minah ku wasn't suspicious on why I didn't receive Azwan's message. (Note this, this is all a trick!). Then when Tini and Jeebah came, Jeebah told of how she's a bit miffed of the fact that we didn't tell her that we're eating at Pizza Hut. And again, Azwan kena marah since he was suppose to be the love of Jeebah's life. Haha! We really had fun! And too bad, the waitress at the Pizza Hut couldn't keep the surprise a SURPRISE since they nearly blow it off. I mean, how could they ask about the birthday party and when to bring the cake, when Minah ku was just in front of her!!! Luckily, Azwan was like, "Huh? Birthday Party? Salah orang kali eh..." Minah ku was soo confused. I really thought she know all about the party since she comment on how Jeebah keep looking at the waitresses there, signaling to not bring the cake yet. But luckily, we pulled it off. Minah ku was soo embarrassed! And the waiters and waitresses kept on singing to her 'Happy Birthday' in three languages! Haha! Minah ku keep cursing, "Palui, palui!" Then she ask us whether they would stop singing if she blows the candles. And so they did stop when she finally blows. Haha! Luckily for her, there wasn't any crowd at the Mall. So it's not a bit embarrassing at all. Hahaha! Dayat mamam yummy ice-cream... Dappp.. So basically, we had fun and I hope we get to do like this again! Hehe. Too bad I got class at 2pm. Came late for the PC class. Haha! Labels: Fun Day, ITR, Pictures Mania, School ♥ 0 message from u |