Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Back Again 2!!!

*~Continue from the previous post~*

Yesterday, on Friday the Thirteenth, that morning, I was preparing to update my blog. Then Papa came from work to tell that Nenek Laki fainted that time. So I quickly had to shut down my Nyawa Ke-3 and rushing to prepare to go to Tutong. When we got there, Nenek Laki are already awake and they were waiting for Kak Mia to help with the blood thing. It seems they (Papa and Uda) did not know how to use the thing that enable to check for sugar level. When Nenek Laki's blood kena tested, it was to find that his sugar blood level were low. But Syukuralhamdulilah that Nenek Laki was all right.

Then we found out that it was actually Alai's birthday that time. So since, there were a bunch of us at Nenek's house; Our family, Uda's family, Aunt Edah's family, Usu Emah's family, Buatong's family, Bu Dayang's family, Uncle Ali's family, Uncle Wahid's family and Tua Bini. So we had an unexpected birthday party. It was kind of fun. Hehe.

Kasian Usu Emah. Habis kena tease by Muizz. If she did something to Muizz, i.e. call him names. Muizz will shout, "Nenek!! Usu Emah ucap aku!!" Hahaha! Kena report to Nenek Bini!!

Remember this old photo?

After the 'unexpected' party, Kak Mia and I went to Sports Complex to play some netball (Yes! Finally, after weeks of not playing, we finally get to play!!). Though, at first, I nearly lost most of my enthusiasm to play because most of the players were not yet at the Complex. But luckily, I was raring to play once we're all there. Though, we play it a "no-rule" game. So it was kind of fun ^^. Hehe. It was boys vs the girls. But since I can't run, due to some circumstances, I had to change places with Hafizh.

First to arrive and first to went home. 'Cause Kak Adil had dinner at 7pm that time. So she left Khaizuran with us so he could play.

Warming up!!


Labels: , , ,


0 message from u