
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Back Again!!
Hi everyone! I'm back and now it's finally EXAM-FREE!!! So I'll be holiday-ing for a few weeks until my exam results come out, which is said to be in July. Not sure whether it is early July, mid-July or late July. Hopefully, I'll get a good results, if not, a great result that will enable me to attend the attachment months. So the last few days have been very busy for me. That time, my routine was really kind of predictable. It was like this: If I had an exam: Morning - Exam Afternoon - Sleep Night - Study-group If I have no exam: Morning - Sleep Afternoon - Play Games and Self-Study Night - Study-group It was really tiring that time. Spend most of my nights at Tini's house 'cause we usually study-group at Tini's house. (I really neglect my Nyawa Ke-2 so I'm going to make it up to him ^^). Feels like my third home already that time ^^ And luckily for us, Tini was and is a great hostess. Had fun studying at her home. In fact, I study a lot more at her house, than at my own house >.<" A lot had really happened too for these past few days. And actually, I promise myself that I will try to blog after my exams have finished. Unfortunately, I didn't keep my promise. I sacrifice my word to spend my time with my Nyawa Ke-2. So for my holiday, I want to spend more time with Nyawa Ke-2, hanging out with KAZU and get some holiday-ing mood by going to Kota Kinabalu and Miri. Ok, I'm going to start off with Udin's Birthday party. (Yes, we finally start...) Roxie is a mummy already!! Kerbie, the Anti-Social cat My Food! Spagetti made by Hafizh, Shepherd pie by Kak Ena and Fried Chicken ^^Farahiyah... Cutenyaaaa!!! Next is the luncheon with the Palid's family. It started off when Mama and Udin won a lucky draw where their prizes are B$40 coupons at Mr. Pizza Restaurant at the Mall. So the two family agreed on eating at the restaurant on Thursday night. It started off okay until they forgot one pizza. We ordered three pizzas that time. All of us were so hungry! Then our third pizza did not arrived. I think the waitress kind of forgot about it. My mom was really angry when the waitress said that the pizza will arrive in 10 minutes. Mama snapped back, "10 minutes atau setahun??" Then after the waitress left our table, Mama was mumbling on how this was going to be her first and last trip to Mr. Pizza. (Pizza was yummy... Just the service was kind of slow @@). Labels: Fun Day, ITR, KAZU, Pictures Mania, School, Yahya Family ♥ 0 message from u |