Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Cuti-Cuti Di Miri ^^

Finally, I get to have my holiday, even if it is just one night and two days in Miri (Although, it would be really nice if it were in Kota Kinabalu. Hehe). My family and I (except Abang Bahrin) went to Miri last Saturday afternoon. I'm suppose to go to school and check out my results. Unfortunately, I woke up at 10:00am and then went back to Kak Mia's room. Actually, was planning to take a shower and go to school. But really, I don't know what happened. Instead of going to the bathroom, I went to Kak Mia's bed and slept there, where Kak Mia was also sleeping. Woke up at 11:30am and were woken up by Kak Mia 'cause we need to get ready to go to Miri.

It was Kak Mia, Izwan, Zuriah and me in one car and we had drive off earlier than my parents and Muizz. This is because Kak Mia, Izwan and Zuriah only go to Miri for one day so we need to go there much earlier for them to sempat shopping and all. And wow... when we were at Lumut, Bapa had already in Telisai. >.<" Bapa really drives fast. Lastly, we agreed to meet up at E-Mart where Muizz bought his new phone. Yes... new phone!! His new Nokia 6120, which was so cheap and cost around RM660. And the phone I'm targeting is already lower than before. Now that phone is around RM1000. So will be waiting when it is below RM1000, hehe. Anyway, after E-Mart, we shopped at Parkson and Imperial. We didn't stop by at Boulevard 'cause it's so crowded there. You should have seen the people parking there. It was so many! But I'll tell you all why it is crowded. That Saturday night, Mama went to her WI dinner which is held at the hotel we were staying, so Bapa, Kak Mia, Muizz, Izwan, Zuriah and me went for a seafood dinner, just two blocks away from the hotel. Actually, my feet were already aching from all the walking but I just had to endure it. Oh yeah, that afternoon, Miri was super-hot!! Even inside the shopping mall, it was hot. I've drink so many cold drinks and ice-creams and I'm still hot from all the heat. Must be because of the body-heat >.<"
That cafe over there seems nice. But too bad. Can't go there since they serve beers and we weren't allowed to drink beers. Maybe if we just watch some football and ordered some juice, it would be ok... would it?

Mega Hotel

"I'm in Singapore!!" =P

Wanted to get a candid photo of her. Too bad, she saw it coming. Haha!

Ikan Koi... Nice...!!

The place where we ate seafood. Yum!!

If you see behind Muizz, you will see there's a projector that shows some Indonesian drama playing. Actually, the guys wanted to watch the EURO football and asked the waitress to change the channel. But in the end, the channel were still not change. Rupa-rupanya, the waitress was watching that drama. No wonder she was frowning at their request. Haha!!

This steamed fish was so delicious!!! Too bad it arrived last so can't finished it all >.<"

The next morning, it was just me, Mama, Bapa and Muizz. Woke up at 9:30am and had to wait for Muizz to finish his shower and pack our things and goooo~ (Yeah, 9:30am... *Yawn* Still sleepy, though).

We had our breakfast here at the Bilal Restaurant, just behind the Mega Hotel. It's like your typical Indian restaurant. Hehe.

My breakfast ^^ Roti Telor, though the kuah isn't that nice >.<" Garlic Nan

See there? There's suppose to be some kind of carnival, which is tonight at 29th June 2008. And Aizat will be there and Mama was so excited. Unfortunately, we'll be home already that time. At first, Mama wanted to stay if she had someone with her. Then Bapa said, "Ooo... Agatah stay. Ikut saja bas naik ke Brunei!" Haha! Oh yeah, that's near Boulevard. And that's why the parking is full of cars. Lolz!

And there's also this BOH Tea Promotion thing. This guy in the yellow shirt are kind of an artist. If you purchase RM150+, I think you can get to have your picture drawn by this guy.

This is one of the stalls at Boulevard. Bought a bag there to be my pencil-case ^^ Kind of cute too. Hehe. And cheap =P

This is the small cafe, where I always buy my Pearl Milk Tea. But that time, I didn't buy it since I just bought myself a Sundae cone from McTreat ^^.

For our second last stop, we stopped at Imperial. 'Cause Mama wants to buy ikan terubuk, which it caught into my favourite heart pillow!! Omg!! My pillow reeks of fish!! I need to send it to the dryers~!!!

This is one of the models. Yup. There was a fashion show at Imperial. Before that, there was a show of Mr. Miri @@


While I was ordering my blended Ice Lemon Tea at Desserts, all the models went out for the last pose. I couldn't take the picture. T_T tak sempat lah... So rugi that time. *Sigh*


The sport shoes that I want is the 2nd from the top. Unfortunately, it costs around RM349. Too expensive lah. T_T

In the end, I bought this one, which costs around RM199. Still ok, I guess ^^.

My new slippers ^^ Get ready for a new click-clock...!!!


This is some of the snapshots I took from the Vincci @@ Omg! The shoes and slippers are soo pretty!! Too bad, most of the shoes shown in the booklet are not sold in Miri T_T

p/s: Actually, I left my mobile at the hotel when we were already at E-Mart. I was so worried that I cried a little. I mean, it's my most expensive phone of my two mobiles >.<" Of course I'm a bit worried. Luckily, I got it back but we had to turn back to get it. And again, when we stopped by at Panchor, I left it there too. I'm so careless @@

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u