
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Father's Day Luncheon~*
Ok, I know it's a bit late for me to update this blog but at least, it wasn't that long and I was just getting in the mood of my holiday that I feel lazy to post XD But now, before the "story" is long-gone expired, I will post about it. Last Sunday, we had a luncheon at a steak house restaurant. At first, I thought, it was that restaurant at Gadong, near that "Mr. Bean" shop at the back. Those who always in Gadong, should know, don't they? Anyway, to my surprise, dad brought us to Bandar, for which I haven't any clue on where it is. Like I always thought, I'm just a passenger, I just follow where they bring me. So anyway, we stop by at this building, where KFC used to be. (I have no idea what's the building called). Then we climbed this stairs and wow, I never expected anything like this to exist in Bandar. It's a kind of a restaurant that shouts fine dining and expensive foods. It's really beautiful and this is also the kind of restaurant that you would go to if you want a quiet and romantic dinner with your loved ones ^^. This restaurant is owned by my dad's friend from RBA, named Mr. Chua. From left: Chocolate pudding (sort-of like a brownie but yummy too!) , Pinacota, Creme Caramel p/s: The luncheon costs us around B$259.00 XD I could buy a mobile phone with those money!! Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |