
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Get Smart...!!!!
This is a real great movie!!! Seriously!! I've just got back from watching this movie with Izwan, my boyfriend and I gave it a rated of nine and a half over ten!! Almost a perfect movie! Why? It keeps me laughing throughout the movie and the jokes were not those kind of lame jokes you keep seeing in other movies i.e. when Apek, a Malaysian actor acts (Sorry, no offense but I really don't get his jokes and I always thought he was kind of lame. Especially in that Lady Boss movie). Anyway, about this Get Smart movie. It's a whole new movie from the old version of Get Smart way back years ago in the 1960s. And I just found out that the original Max had already died in 2005. You can know more about it in this website >> here. So, yeah, I guess I'm like, promoting this movie 'cause if you all haven't watched this. You'd better be! It's really great and you won't be feeling like you're wasting your money watching Get Smart. Just now, I watched it in the cinema. I'm sure everyone who were watching the movie with me would agreed how great the movie were. Two thumbs up for Get Smart movie!! To learn more, check here. Labels: Fun Day, Movies'n'Dramas, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |