
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Kidnapped!!!
Yes, kidnapped. Seriously, I was kidnapped from my own house by my friends, ITR-ians; Jeebah, Minah ku and Azwan. Well, actually, it was Jeebah and Minah ku who did the kidnapping. Azwan was already waiting at the Empire Cinema. That morning, they were at the gym, apparently they go to the gym nearly everyday; swimming and etc. Me? I was sleeping soundly at home. Yes, I'm lazy 'cause it's my holiday and I want to wake up late. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case this morning. At first, Jeebah tried to called me at around 9am. I grabbed my mobile and put it far away and went back to sleep. Then I guess Minah called me but again, I didn't answered it so I was still in sleepy-land. Imagine my surprise when our housemaid, Wati, woke me up to tell that my friends are here. I was, like, surprised. I mean, I haven't showered, brush my teeth and so on. I was still half-asleep when Wati told me that they were here at my home!!! Then I asked Minah ku and Jeebah, who were looking bright and fresh that time, what were they doing here. They answered with a big grin on their faces that they are kidnapping me. And I was, like... What...? Kidnap...? Then they told me that they were going to bring me to the movies. I told them that I haven't got any money and I need to withdraw it from the ATM machine. Then they say that they would happily pay for my ticket. >.<" I was actually, thinking whether I want to go or not until Jeebah said an ultimatum that I just couldn't refuse. She said, "Dilah, if you sayang kami, mandi ko awal ani." How could I say "No" to that? I immediately switched off the aircond and say goodbye to my bed and say hello to the shower >.<" Then we went to the Empire and met up with Azwan there. At first, they wanted to watch the Happening and Made of Honour. But Jeebah and I were kind of hesitate 'cause both of us don't like watching thriller movies in a cinema. So we agreed on Get Smart and Made of Honour. (Yes, I've watched it again. It was fun, okay? And beside, I didn't spoil by telling them what's going to happen next, even though, Jeebah did ask me what happened in the end. But I didn't tell her =P). Then we straight away watched the movie, Get Smart. I still think it was funny, the second time around. And after the movie, I thought we would straight away watched Made of Honour. Rupa-rupanya, the show starts at 2:30pm. So we had to wait. While waiting, we went to have our lunch at a nearby restaurant at Jerudong. Jeebah, that time, was really hesitant since she only got $0.60 left in her purse. And she won't eat even if we lanja her. I had to tell her that I will gladly let her pay me back soon if she just borrow my money. I was hungry, okay? So she reluctantly agrees. (I wonder how she would react if by the time she wants to pay back, I said to her, "Jeebs, inda payah tah bayar." Haha!). So after the lunch, we return back to the Empire, but this time, to the Empire hotel. Actually, we wanted to see the Art Exhibition being held there. Unfortunately, we missed it. And Jeebah was so bumped about that since she didn't get the chance to see the guys there. Jeebah, Jeebah... =P By 2:30pm, we finally get to watch Made of Honour. For me, it was great. Not as great as Get Smart, though but still, great. And Patrick Dempsey, who acted as Tom, the main character, he was really great and charming. I really like that kind of guy =P Overall, the movie was ok. I kind of give it seven and a half or maybe eight over ten. =P ![]() P/s: There was this one part of the movie where they were discussing the wedding with the bride, maid of honour and bridemaids. I commented that it was just like us, the ITR-ians. Except no one is getting married... yet, and none of us hate one another so =P And how funny that usually, it was the maid of honour that run aways with the groom, not the maid of honour running away with the bride XD If they didn't know that the maid of honour was a man, some people would think this is some kind of lesbian freakshow =P Labels: Fun Day, ITR, Movies'n'Dramas, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |