Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Baby Show at Tutong~*

Yesterday, I went to the Tutong's Baby Show where I was one of the committee. Woke up early at around 7am and went straight to Tutong. Unfortunately, my work has been taken by some of the people there. But it's more of a fortunate 'cause I was lazy to do it anyway. So in the end, I did some photographing, as usual. Meet a lot of people and lots of cute babies!!! Seriously... Most of them are kind of cute and VAIN! Love to pose when I took pictures of them. Though, some didn't like it. But most of them are sooo hyper!!!

The prizes that are displayed for each categories.

Category D

Category C


Category B


Category A (Where I should be working but you see how crowded it is?)


Preparing the food for the V.I.P.


Mamu tired, working all morning =P


Shix, trying to call her mother.


Kak Onyee and Mummy Kajol, the MC of the Baby Show.


The first pair of twins that I saw! Sooo cute!!


No, they're not twins... They're just cousins! Hahaha!


When I first saw this little girl, she was running everywhere! She's, like, so hyper! And look how cute she smile when I ask her to pose for the camera! Hahaha! It came to no surprise that she won first place in Category D.

Look how cute this girl is. She even keeps looking back to see whether we are still taking her picture. Haha. Btw, sorry the shot is a bit blurred. Very bad photographer that time >.<" One of the twins! Chinese-looking. Took after the father. Hehe.

A little fairy named Jamirah. Cute!!

The second pair of twins!

So cute!!! Sempat took a pinch on her face! This girl's a bit hard to take a picture of since she keeps avoiding the camera!

The third pair of twins!!!

This baby is half-Morocco and half-Bruneian. Her name is Iman. So beautiful, isn't she? With her curly hair and all. FYI, the father is from Morocco.

Unfortunately, the camera's battery had just finished battery so I didn't get the chance to take the whole event on camera. And I did call Hafizh to send his camera but unfortunately, his camera's battery is also dead! Lolz!

After the baby show, we went back to Panchor, took a rest there and was about to play netball. Unfortunately, we were late 'cause of Udin's hunger (He was crying that time, wanting to eat so we had to wait for him to eat). Then as we went to the Sports Complex, Masita called to say she can't come 'cause all her sisters are asleep. And it doesn't stop there... It was raining too! So in the end, we end up, eating murtabak and dosai... Yummy!!

Labels: , ,


0 message from u