Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


BBQ-ing and Ambuyat-ing at Nenek's House~!

We've spent the morning of Sultan's Birthday at my grandparent's house where we had a BBQ and ate ambuyat over there. Abang Bahrin and Uncle Ali's family came late so they didn't get the chance to eat the ambuyat and BBQ with us. Although, they might eat some when I was sleeping. (Yes, I took a nap there 'cause I was really tired and it was really hot there. And because of this, since Muizz also took a nap. We kind of take some candid pictures of each other when we were sleeping. Hahaha!).

It was kind of fun and after the lunch, my aunts, cousins, sister and mom had some "girl-talk" while the men are inside, watching the TV. I join in late 'cause I was also watching the TV in the first place. It seems the topic was about a certain family (not going to say whose) and wow, I finally get to see Azim's wife from the photos my aunt brought. Hmm... Can't say much without offending her. But I can say she's pretty-looking but... (Yes, there's a but, and I'm not going to say the next sentence! Haha!). Anyway, enough of me rambling. Here's some photos.

Labels: , ,


0 message from u