Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Boom! Results in Car Going to the Workshop!

Last Wednesday, it was a very unfortunate day for me. I had my first accident that day. Not your usual I-trip-and-had-an-accident-falling-down. No, no. This is more like, I-had-a-car-accident. Yup, a car accident. It was funny, though. It didn't seems like I had an accident.

It happened when I was on my way to pick up Muizz to school. That time, I didn't know that Bapa had already picked up Muizz. I was such in a hurry and I was in a foul mood 'cause I was stuck in a traffic and there's so many idiots driving around. Yes, I was kind of pissed. The words sprouting out of me that time was too colourful to even type it down here. And it happened when it was in the roundabout. The huge roundabout near the Jame'? I hit a red car, a Toyota car. I didn't know what kind. I thought the woman had already go out of the lane so I kind of hit her. And the first thing I said when I realize I hit her car was "Shit..." I couldn't believe it was happening. She came out of the car and keep asking me, "So what are you going to do?" I wasn't like panic-y. I was more nervous because they were so many people around. And I'm more scared of what my dad thinks, rather than the accident. Because he's the one going to pay for it >.<" The husband of the woman I hit, keeps wanting to get a police report. But my dad persuade him to trust bapa, saying that bapa will pay for the damage. So the husband suggested that he will send the car to their agent and send the bill to bapa. The husband wanted to report police 'cause maybe he thought we would run away and won't pay the bill, even though, the wife didn't want to report police. She just wants us to pay 'cause if going to the police, it will take a long time. So that's lucky for me. Then we left Baleno at the Hyundai workshop and so I'm basically "car-less". Haha. And I followed bapa home and throughout the journey home, he keeps asking, "Tertidur ko kah driving atu? Yatah akhir tidur saja tu!" I just kept quiet. It's better that way. I shouldn't say anything 'cause I know it's my fault. Then the real jawapan yang mahal was that he said, "Laju kali ko tu. Mun Bapa lihat ko driving tu hampir-hampir saja!" I was like, lalalalaaa~* When I told Izwan about this. He kind of agrees with bapa. XD

So that night, I went to the movies with Izwan. (Haha. I know. Sempat lagi lihat wayang! Like I said, it's like I didn't had an accident at all!). We watched this movie, Hell Boy 2. For me, it's not that great that I expected it to be. Not too much action and all. I would give it between a score of 5 and 6 over 10. But I love this part when they sing-along to the song that after I got home, I straight away search for this song and download it. Haha. I got two versions of it; Barry Manilow and the Carpenters. The Barry Manilow's version are more "happy-happy" sound (Get what I mean?) while the Carpenters are more slow. Hehe.



Labels: , , , ,


0 message from u