Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


CIS Bowling Tournament

We had our CIS ITB Friendly Bowling Tournament 2008, last Saturday on 12th July 2008. I never knew that there were going to be so many people there. And of course, I was a bit nervous. So basically, my game sux. It was worse than I did during the practice. I guessed I was too nervous and panic-y that even Minah ku , Jeebah and Azwan noticed it and asked me to relax. But no matter what I do, I end up being panic-y. It doesn't help much that you're bowling next to a group of "pros". I'm not being sarcastic there. It's true. They had so many strikes and pairs, I was like, wow... Why can't I bowl like that? In fact, why couldn't I bowl like I bowl before?


So in the end, we didn't win anything at all. Sir Rudy, who was in our group, went home early. He joked that, "Apa nie? Inda jua manang... Balik ku eh!" Haha. He was really funny. And he really can get along well with the ITRs. Hehe. So anyway, thanks ITR and Sir Rudy for a great game. Even though, we didn't win anything but we have fun =P Although, Sir Rudy did say, "inda apa... Kami main bukan untuk manang... untuk have fun" but his intrepretation of having fun was getting all strikes >.<"


This is the lecturer that made Minah ku "mental" 'cause he took her ball and accuses us of taking it in the first place when we actually didn't!!



Labels: , , ,


0 message from u