Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Congratulation to Kak Salwa!

I would like to take this opportunity to

CONGRATULATE

to my cousin,


Siti Salwa @ Salwie

for being accepted at

University of Queensland,
Brisbane, Australia

MSc Conservation Biology

It was early Tuesday morning at midnight that Kak Salwa got on her flight and went to Australia to study. Going to miss Kakak Salwie T_T even if I hardly see her. *sigh* So last Friday, we had a sedakah doa selamat at Panchor Papan, Tutong. We, the Hamid family, went there early, as usual. But when we got there, I took a nap at Kak Salwie's and Ejoh's room 'cause I was really tired. I only went down to the living room when the doa had already started. Hehe.

So not going to say much. Just going to post some pictures here. Though, not that many 'cause the camera's battery had finished. =.=" Forgot to charge it. Lolz~*

Labels: , ,


0 message from u