
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
KAZU Picnic!!
Last Sunday, we had our first KAZU Picnic Gathering. It's true that at the blog, it was written that the picnic will start at 9am. But as usual, there's this janji melayu so my family and I kind of figured out that the others will arrive at 10am. And we were right, they did came at 10am. BUT... What I don't get it is that, their houses are much more nearer than us. Why did they came late? And some even came late at around 12pm+. That's what I don't like about this gathering. They kind of figured that it was okay to keep other people waiting. Why is that? I have to admit that I was a bit unsatisfied and angry when they have the nerve to call and complain about the place we picked. They said (I don't want to mention who) that why couldn't we pick the place earlier and we should come earlier. Like, hello... We stay in Bandar, you stay in Tutong. The picnic took place AT TUTONG! You should pick the place earlier and booked for us! Not the other way round! Baka! Fortunately, the picnic went well and that's the main thing. We had fun, playing in the sea and drive around the beach with the buggy. Hehe. So here's a video after the picnic. Kak Edah, Kak Ena and Bob came late 'cause Kak Edah just return home from Singapore. They came around 4pm but it's ok since the picnic was still on. We finished around 5pm. Hehe. unfortunately, Abang Ah came when we were already on our way home... Lalala~* Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania, Videos ♥ 0 message from u |