
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Disney, Pokemon and Crocs... @@
Ok, so it's a bit childish. But who cares? I love them. There's always be an inner-child in you. You can't always be an adult anyway. So to those who thinks they are too "mature" about this, skip this post ^^ but you can always see the crocs wear and tell me what you think about it. Hehe. ![]() ![]() Tinkerbell Pokemon : The Rise of Darkrai The Little Mermaid : Ariel's BeginningNowadays, most people are more into this new footwear that are called Crocs. Both my brothers got it and most of my cousins also got it. It is kinda nice-looking but it's just not my type. However, if I do want it, I think I prefer to buy those shoes below. Kinda pretty-looking. Hehe. ![]() ![]() Labels: KAZU, Movies'n'Dramas, Pictures Mania, Videos ♥ 0 message from u |