Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


GPPS Motocross Tutong

Last Sunday, on 17th August 2008, GPPS Tutong held their annual Motocross competition at Tutong. It was a very hot Sunday morning when racers began and the finalist will go to the next round in the afternoon. Muizz and I came late. We came during the afternoon only but it was still hot that time. And I wore the wrong footwear to the event. (Haha. Adakah pakai slippar wedges... Orang lain pakai sport shoes or crocs... Sakit jua lah kaki ku akhirnya!).

The prize to be given to the Guest of Honour.

Udin with his Nintendo DS.

Kak DeeDee pretending to be the winner! Lolx!

Muizz and Hafizh with the 2nd runner up winner.

The Champion. (Gila... Tinggi bah lelaki ani... Baru jua 17 tahun!!!).


Then the next night, my family and I went out to eat our dinner at this restaurant at Lambak. I've forgotten to tell Tini that I'll be going out that night so she came just as we were about to go. But she borrowed my clothes and went along for the dinner. Hehe.

Full Moon @@

Fish Curry.

Chicken Masala.

Tini Cute. Hehe.

Tini and Nenoi

My Lambchop... Yum! But I still prefer the one at Deli Nutreesh @@

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u