
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Hyundai's 15th Anniversary
Last Sunday on 10th August 2008, Hyundai celebrate their 15th anniversary at Setia Motors, Perindustrian Beribi with a Family Fun Day Activities. I came there with Izwan and Muizz and boy, was it hot! The sun was glaring down on us, Sunday lived up to its name, being all sunny! Anyway, when we first arrived there, we had to register ourselves for the lucky draw, which will be opened at 4:30pm that day. When we walked around there, we found Kak Dana with her family. We had a few laughs first then we tried out this football juggling. Actually, I didn't tried it 'cause I'm not that good in juggling. But the others did it and Kak Dana and Muizz did it twice. Unfortunately, the second time around, Muizz got to 29 which was so sayang 'cause if he got to 30, he would have won himself, this small Hyundai car. (Not the actual car... Just a miniature of it! Haha! Syok tu if it was the REAL car!). This is the keychain that Muizz got for the football juggling, instead. Nadz. Bu Normah. Kak Dana aka Damitz. Muizz. He wanted to try for the third time but he wasn't allowed to. Haha. Takut kali diorg si Muizz karang manang saja! Izwan.![]() Finding Nemo. I didn't get to played this. Pif! I didn't get to hit any of those. Palui. Majal. Hehe. The Balloon Makers. Hehe.We got home at lunch time 'cause it was so hot and we were hungry. But Muizz and I went back again at around 4pm, in time for the lucky draw. I didn't win any, FYI but I took Panggeh's number which won a sandwich maker. Hehe. I get to keep it. Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers. Boohoo! And we finally saw Kak Mia since she wasn't around in the morning, even though she go out from home at early morning. We thought she would be there at the Hyundai but she went to some other place. Booo-----!!! Oh yeah, some kid won a laptop. Dammit!! p/s: Sorry, haven't been updating my blog lately. Been busy and all. And sorry to those who think that I blocked their MSN but actually, I didn't. I know that you all know me as a girl who always online. Even to the early morning. But recently, I just have no mood to on my MSN where my nick is Pixie. Now I've always on my MSN with the nick Vulpix. Though, that too, I hardly on. Just some days. Sorry >.<" Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |