Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


I've been dubbed as a joker!!

Yes, it's like my new nickname, given to me by Minah ku. It happened because one unfortunate morning on the 19th August 2008, while I was driving on my way to school, it was raining heavily. I was on the right lane, driving at a speed of 60-70km/hr. I have to admit that it was pretty fast, especially during heavy rain. But I tried to move back to the left lane because the car behind me was driving pretty close to me. And since there was so many cars at the left lane, I had to stayed on the right lane.

Then, suddenly, the car in front of me, braked! And I, too, braked and OMG, I was so frightened 'cause I nearly hit the car in front of me. Seriously, it was just inches away and if I just move a little bit forward, I think I would already hit it. The road was so slippery and I had pushed the brake in deep. And when I thought how lucky I was to not hit the car in front of me, I felt something strong hit me from behind. OMG! Someone had crashed behind the back of my car. And I was thinking to myself, "Oh sh*t!!!" It was a strong crash since I nearly was pushed forward to the steering wheel. Everything inside the car crashed. My books flown forward and all the CDs fell to the floor. >.<" The accident happened at 7:03am and since it was raining so hard, I didn't want to go out of the car and talked with the guy who crashed behind me. I think I just sat there for like, 20 minutes. I saw my nieces, Amal and her sisters drove by, Tua 474 drove by and Abang Pi also stopped by and asked me to see if I'm alright. Then he pat me on the head and drove off. I have to admit that I wasn't really panic-y that time. To tell the truth, I was really calm. It's like I've done this many times before, even though, this is my second accident. Then I got to thinking, "I'll bet that everyone will know about this accident *sigh*" The police finally arrived at around 7:30+am and the traffic has already worsen. Then I got a message from Minah ku asking if I'm alright. I texted her back, saying that I was fine. Then she replied back saying that I'm like a joker! Remember that scene in the Dark Knight movie? Where the joker was in the middle of the road with all the cars behind him? That's like me, during the accident. Haha! And luckily for me, Tini was there so she stopped by and helped me out. So thank you, Tini, for helping me out. And she called me "panatz" when I admitted to her that actually I wanted to take a picture of the car. Haha. Oh yeah, I finally off to school at around 7:55am and it was pretty funny that when I arrived at school, there were so many students who came late. They complained that there were an accident near Empire. Tini would looked at me when one student came to the lecture room late as if to say that I'm the cause of them being late. Although, it is quite true, but you don't have to look at me like that, Tini! Kambing you!! Hehe.

So now, I'd like to thank to all those who have sms me and pm me in MSN, asking for my concern. I really appreciate how you all were really concern for me ^^ And I'm sorry to cause anyone any worries and no, I didn't end up in the hospital. I'm okay now, thanks ^^

Labels:


0 message from u