Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


KAZU's 2nd Picnic Gathering!!

Last Sunday, we had our next KAZU picnic gathering. This is for those who couldn't come to the first KAZU picnic gathering. I had to admit, this was kind of fun. Maybe because there were more people than the last gathering. But the only difference was that the second gathering was really hot than the last time. And I mean it, it was REALLY HOT!

Fixing the banner.

Finally, got to see Kak Twinkle! Haven't seen her for months, ever since she had started working. She said she was always tired T_T.

Guess who?

This photo was taken by Hafizh. He used 'zoom' 'cause he was too lazy to go near the sea. =.=

Kak Dana is another cousin that I hardly get to see. (Kak Dana is the one on the right!).

Nikmah.

The Chefs.

Hehe. Cheese?

Knock Knock!! Need to put an umbrella there! So hot!!

I have no idea what is this thing >.<" Sebastian??

Relax banar Mama ah... Lolz!

Hehe. Majal.

A sight you'll hardly see. Mama riding the buggy! Haha! Slow lagi tu! Hehe.

Hakim menahan rasa. I bet he's thinking "Someone help me! T_T" since he's scared of Bapa. Hehe. Padan muka!

Burying Udin. Unfortunately, he stood up before we're done with him. Because he did not like the idea of us making a "ahem" on his chest. Hehe!!!

Stopped by to bring some water to the picnic area =X

The end of the picnic. Though, the Jaafar family came late. Luckily, they came right on time. Most of us are already preparing to go home actually by the time they came.

Labels: , ,


0 message from u