Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Making a Stop at the Police Station

No, I did not get myself arrested or anything. I went there to make a police statement. Yes, for my accident last Tuesday. Actually, I'm suppose to go with Kak Mia but since she had to picked Muizz up from tution, I had to go alone. Luckily for me, our car, Volvo, have already been fixed so using that to go to the station.

At first, when I asked the two policemen in the front table, they looked kind of blur when I said that I was coming to make a police statement. And they were asking me what have I been involved, did I make an appointment, where did the accident occurred, bla bla bla... Then came this police car with another two policemen inside. They were saying that I should go on at the back to meet the man who is going to question me.

It was the same guy who asked me to come on Friday. He kind of looked very fierce-looking but very friendly =P And again, I wasn't worried or scared. More like, curious 'cause I keep looking around this small room. In my head, I was thinking, "Don't they get bored here? No astro, No internet, No computer??" FYI, the room they took me was behind the police station, near the flats there. And while I was there, I felt like studying back my Bahasa Melayu because the man was depicting what I was saying in MALAY!! To those who really knows me, will know how weak in Bahasa Melayu I am. Imagine, just now, that policeman was talking in Standard Malay and I was, like, what? =.="

Oh yeah, when I told the policeman that my dad works at Setia Motors, the policeman ask me for the prices of the car; Tuscon. As if I worked there. Maybe I should have a list with me, stating all the prices of all Hyundai cars, with their monthly payment and etc. =.=" And the policeman was so stubborn that he asked me to call Bapa to asked if there's a trade-in. It seems the policeman have this new Suzuki car and he wanted to trade for Tuscon. Even if it is only less than a year new car, Hyundai still won't accept trade-in due to no license. But it was kind of funny of how the policeman was so disappointed.

Labels: ,


0 message from u