Night at Keriam
It's been a long time since I've posted here. Been pretty busy lately and even now, I'm actually suppose to be doing my ICC assignment but unfortunately, my mind wanders and I really don't want to start working now. Anyway, other day, Ava, my cousin, had invited the Kazu's, a night of BBQ at their place in Keriam. So now, I'm just going to post some pictures. To lazy to write a long paragraph of how the night goes. Just look at the flow of events below =P
At first, we all called him to take a picture but he just ran off. Then suddenly, he came in front of the camera and started to make this cheeky little face. So funny! Hehe.
The Hostess, the Pregnant Daughter-in Law and my Mom ^_^
They actually just finished serving their food but stop and pose when I started to take some pictures.
At first, I wanted to take a picture of Kak Long and her twin sons. Then these two, Kak Mia and Bu Normah joined in. Lolx.
The Saburits.
Cute......!!!!
Hehe. Kak Dana capi!!!
Oooooh... Yummy Prawns...!!!
Guess what's that inside the container in Bob's hands...
Looking at the photo albums. Bu Normah had a lot of pictures, especially when all Kazu were young kids. Hehe.


Happy Birthday, Ava! On the August 17th.
Ava's sisters and sister-in-law, watching Ava cutting the cake.From left: Nadz, Aning, Kak Noneh.
"Hmm... What will I wish for?"
Palid had given Ava a birthday kiss on the cheek but I was too late to snap it T_T
Then we celebrate Panggeh's and Bu Normah's anniversary ^_^
So sweet...!!
CHEESE!!!Labels: Birthdays, Fun Day, Greetings, KAZU, Pictures Mania
♥ 0 message from u