
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Rocking the Band at Tampoi!!!
Last night, after sembahyang Terawih, we went down to the room downstairs where Nintendo Wii was kept. Abang Pino and the family bought this Rockband Wii where it consists of a microphone, guitar and drums. Basically, the microphone and the drums are new addition to the guitar hero and it's quite fun. With the microphone, you have to follow the range it requires your voice to be; high or low. And with the drums, you just have to beat to where it needs you to beat; green, blue, red, yellow and orange. It's a bit like guitar hero. But instead of strumming your way to victory, this is beating your way to victory. I've taken some photos during the game and some videos. It was really funny. And about the video, I know the quality sucks where I keep moving around. Haha! ^_^ Video of Udin's singing Video of the RockBand!!! Haha! p/s: I was kind of surprised to see Udin sembahyang Isyak until Witir. Since he hardly prays. And I found out that if he didn't go pray, he wasn't allowed to play the Wii Rockband. And oh yeah, I'm going to treat Kak Mia to Excapade for her birthday, along with Udin since he has been so kind to tapau for me Hafizh's Mac and Cheese. Haha! Because I told him if he tapau for me, I'm going to treat him too. *checking purse* *alamak* T_T Need to check money in the ATM machine! Haha! Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania, Videos ♥ 0 message from u |